New Bloom Room...

golgotha

Really Active Member
Started over.

Powered by 1k HPS and 1k boards and cobs.

10 x 6 foot bloom room all living soil organic.

Foliars and drenches start to finish. Soil is KIS soil with perlite and each 27 gallon tote of soil is left with 5 to 8 million nemotoads to work their magic....

With living soil you will get gnats...its full of life. Nemotoads love some gnat larvae...they eat them for breakfast.

IMG_2936.JPG

golgotha

Really Active Member
I have been wanting to grow tomatoes and pepper indoor for a long while..and i had a spare meanwell.

So today i ordered 2 QB120s in 4k and a 2 x 4 x 6 1/2 tent to add to the collection.

3k watts running now....60 amps dedicated. I think it will work out and at the very least i have space for some...vietnam silver leaf from County Line Genetics...4 in dirt now...lets see what happens.

I feel no bad mojo...but they are in the dirt too.

3 sangria cookies

3 pine tar kush

4 croqenbouche..

Eso gear too...reverso welchie...bazooka blast...magnum pi...black grapes dumdum and albino boogieman

script count is 44....and i dont fuck around....

I am goin to grow some shit....3k watts fired up....lets do this.

golgotha

Really Active Member
I had to order another tent. These need to be up potted and shoved in the 2 x 4 i will put together tomorrow.

Powered by 2 QB120 boards in 4k with 660nm far reds, UV and IR chips totalling 250 watts.

Esosseeds Magnum PI, Black Grape Dumdum and Albino Boogieman
CountyLine Genetics Sangria Cookies, Bad Mojo, Pine Tar Kush and Vietnamese Silver Leaf
Cannarado Apple Creme

DSCF6686.JPG

golgotha

Really Active Member
2 X 4 tent online now with
esosseeds.com gear Magnum PI and Albino Boogieman
and some countyline genetics gear Croquenbouche and Sangria Cookies

IMG_2985.JPG
And the florared 6 pack (HydroRed Flood and Drain tote with a floraflex feed system on 6 x 6 x 6 pots with coco.
c99/Esos black grapes dumdum, Croquenbouche and i cant remember...
IMG_2989.JPG

golgotha

Really Active Member
#2 chopped. the faded plant is a sin city juice from 3 thirteen...thrips caused that. They cant handle the IPM

Speaking of IPM...buildasoil and the nudge from Jesse James (county line genetics) changed MY LIFE.

I shit you not !

Mephisto Grape Skywalker #2....bubble bucket and dynagrow foliage pro (10 30 20 jacks for 3 weeks of stretch)

this one did the duckfoot. No 5 point leaves at all...weird..but dense HARD buds of ...grape wedding cake aromas

DSC_0064.JPG
Esosseeds.com....Reverso Welchie under 1000HPS
DSC_0080.JPG

golgotha

Really Active Member
Here is some County Line Genetics gear in the garden
Sangria cookies. The 2 x 4 tent went into 12-12 timing yesterday.

sangria cookies.JPG
sangria cookies 2.JPG
Pine Tar Kush TESTERS. I love the structure. Now in a pair of 3 gallons and 1 4 gallon pot.
DSC_0101.JPG
ptk 1.JPG
County Line Gear (Some County Line Diesel is popping up as well) The two on the right are Bad Mojo testers (Vietnam Silver Leaf X Skywalker).
The other 4 are Vietnam Silver Leaf

county line gear.JPG
Godbud.
godbud.JPG
Starfighter.
starfighter.JPG

golgotha

Really Active Member
Starfighter looks like its going to be greasy gal, I'm excited to see how she finished for ya. Heathen is the man, mine look great so far.
That godbuds got some frost rails, prep the bobsled scotty
2 females and 2 males from 4 beans. Godbud was 4 out of 6 girls.....but I really think its probably a 50 50 and the law of averages allows for wiggle.

4 seeds gives me an 88.5% chance of getting 1 female....12.5% chance of being skunked or all girls.

Nice short stature on the Starfighter....

I am going to start a Pakistani landrace breeding project Feb 1 or so and...I think i have to try and get a female godbud and starfighter in the tent when the pack runs.

Pakistani Citral Kush will be the first round...and the flavors will work....all with short finish times. Should be a lot of fun.

And i grow for fun.

golgotha

Really Active Member
Put a new Ushio 2100 in the 1000 HPS.

:)

Lets grow some fat colas.

3 for 3 county line diesel are up.

Pine Tar Kush filling their 3 and 4 gallon shoes...pending a bloom position.. a tent is available in 21 days.

Up potted 2 Vietnamese Silver Leaf Hoa Bac is smaller and i put that on the labels

Under the full moon i soaked next months veggers. Grape God, God Stomper, Grape Stomper and artisanal gelato (eso)

In 30 days there will be room in the room...until then...PENDING....

DSC_0132.JPG

golgotha

Really Active Member
Organics....what i have chopped so far the yield is not what i got in coco...but the flavor is beyond my expectation. I got my count big enough now that 2 oz plants will keep me topped up forever...anything bigger is a bonus.

3 days from chop...my dryer is cursed with low RH in winter...i am smoking a doob that hit clean and tastes great until i approach the bitter taste of business card filter...970 to go..

Happy New Year.

Its going to be a better year. Thrips hit the bricks and Organic IPM saved my garden.

Gnats are now a funny thing that happens with living soil...they dont live long.

I love the smell of KELP and KARANJA in the morning it smells like VICTORY !