New Bloom Room...

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
i added some veg space and stopped being all hurry up about stuff. I dont care if it takes 3 months to veg...it takes what it takes.
I did the opposite - I only flower my big tents under 250w. I think that's why they take longer in flower. But they are turning out better so screw it. So getting them through a quick veg, then not pushing them in flower has had good results too. Not necessarily in weight, but in consistency.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I have an "Early Skunk" quick flowering strain from Mr. Nice that is in week 10 from flip 🤦‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️

golgotha

Really Active Member
I am currently running 3000 watts for personal use...but i know its not the lights.

HPS is awesome...those that shit on them never grew with one..and a buster hood the heat goes straight outside....less heat than a board with a meawell in the room.. for sure.

Strips seem to outperform boards. Get them from Peter at growadady...what a deal...the man knows his shit and the price is crazy.

Cobs are better than strips or boards...But i love the mismash of what became everything...when i had 300 bucks i got that board...mejiu for 250 etc

Crazy.

They all grow. Grow it !!