Neptune VS Horror....Pros and Cons

Deez. Nutz

I went through Neptune, and they sent me an email stating that due to fraud they ONLY accept cash payments.

Sent my cash in a week later they said they haven't received my payment and cancelled my order.

Told them I had sent it in, it's been another week, and they say they still haven't received my cash.

So either usps are incompetent fucks, or someone at neptune stole my cash.

I've sent cash overseas for seeds at least 15 times, as well as made multiple orders to GLG without a problem.

I'll never order from neptune again, hundreds down the drain.

Whip Eurass

Super Active Member
I went through Neptune, and they sent me an email stating that due to fraud they ONLY accept cash payments.

Sent my cash in a week later they said they haven't received my payment and cancelled my order.

Told them I had sent it in, it's been another week, and they say they still haven't received my cash.

So either usps are incompetent fucks, or someone at neptune stole my cash.

I've sent cash overseas for seeds at least 15 times, as well as made multiple orders to GLG without a problem.

I'll never order from neptune again, hundreds down the drain.
I haven't bought any seeds for years, but saw something that might help make a good cross down the road. Ordered about 3 AM online and had a tracked USPS mail out to them next with cash enclosed. Sent e-mail with order and tracking info, the guy says "it's all cool, boss". Couple of days later, tracking shows it's delivered, then I get mails asking about order number, then shipping info. Kind of odd, but I sent info again, and heard nothing for 3 days and sent another e-mail. The cat replied with a tracking number. I got it at the same time that my package receiver called to say I had a package. :)