Neptune VS Horror....Pros and Cons

Ordered from both places...each has their own pros and cons. I have ordered from both sites directly, without any problems. Both have lighting fast shipping and are both located with-in the US.

Pros of Neptune....CC payments, more payment options. Freebies with just about every order, Stickers, rolling papers and more.

Cons of Neptune...smaller selection with some breeders then other banks. Packs seem to sell out much much faster at drop time.

Pros of Horror....Very sweet deals and sales, bigger selection of breeders work, pack drops dont sell out in 60 seconds...they last about 90 seconds lol

Cons of Horror....need a wider payment method ( But ok with sending cash ) , no stickers ...no frrebies unless breeder themselves are running it. At least not on my first order. ( my 2nd order arrives Monday so were see )

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Ordered from both places...each has their own pros and cons. I have ordered from both sites directly, without any problems. Both have lighting fast shipping and are both located with-in the US.

Pros of Neptune....CC payments, more payment options. Freebies with just about every order, Stickers, rolling papers and more.

Cons of Neptune...smaller selection with some breeders then other banks. Packs seem to sell out much much faster at drop time.

Pros of Horror....Very sweet deals and sales, bigger selection of breeders work, pack drops dont sell out in 60 seconds...they last about 90 seconds lol

Cons of Horror....need a wider payment method ( But ok with sending cash ) , no stickers ...no frrebies unless breeder themselves are running it. At least not on my first order. ( my 2nd order arrives Monday so were see )
Twice I've ordered new drops from Neptune's and they sold out. It's funny how u can sell more than you have lol. It's all good though. I love threre freebies 👌

Yup . It takes a while to process sometimes
I emailed this morning because my ID kept getting rejected from the Trust Token thing they use for debit cards. I was like I am uploading a picture that was saved and used before in orders. They said it was just an error on the trust token end but they had gotten it.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
I emailed this morning because my ID kept getting rejected from the Trust Token thing they use for debit cards. I was like I am uploading a picture that was saved and used before in orders. They said it was just an error on the trust token end but they had gotten it.
Ya and from here on in u should be good. People don't realize how many scams are out there that's why some of these companies are hard to deal with sometimes

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Neptune usually doesn’t have the lowest prices but they always hit you with freebies. For example I think their Jungle Boys packs were like $250 forever and others had them at $200 and then had sales down to $160 even. Nothing on Neptunes.

But they’ll toss you some freebies. Lately they’ve been handing out seeds from the breeder ’42’. I tried OregonElite and Area51 recently and if you can find your pack on Neptunes for the same price I’d still recommend them for the freebies and reliability. If you can get a deal on your pack elsewhere, go for that though.