Mycotek Genetics

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Mycotek posted a pic saying its back in stock on IG. Also releasing a BX8 this summer.
Thats awesome! Thanks for looking out! Think its about time i started an IG.

What seedbanks stock mycotek? i only found 1 or 2 and there still listed as out of stock

Last edited:

KMOG

Always rockin’ at half mast
They didn't post where just a pic of packs and said full and ready.
Sounds like the drop is about to happen. I’d still go with josey Wales gg4 s1s over a bx called an ibl, but that’s just me. I think I have entire packs of teks family dog and greyhound maybe if anyone is interested, I’ve run several packs of his and his just sort of sit around. The greyhound are probably 6 years old. That’s was the strain I grew two packs 100% male, though.

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Sounds like the drop is about to happen. I’d still go with josey Wales gg4 s1s over a bx called an ibl, but that’s just me. I think I have entire packs of teks family dog and greyhound maybe if anyone is interested, I’ve run several packs of his and his just sort of sit around. The greyhound are probably 6 years old. That’s was the strain I grew two packs 100% male, though.
100% males....Ouch.....yea id be going with joesys if i could but being in a non-legal state its difficult to get clones here. Sorta gave up on the idea id ever have his actual cut in the garden. Mycotek seems to be the next best thing.

Tho If anyone has a line on any of Joseys strains id be interested.

Edit: Just a side note...ive had the cup winning cut of gg4 before and i believe it was from Colorado. Have had a lot of glue's before but this 1 was very special. Almost looked silver.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Post from Mycotek was yesterday
seeds here now and neptune were the two I noticed a few more per the drop Josey was jokin with mycotek on the mofo pie, that one is fixing to drop too, be a good one banana pie x gg4 bx6. Also his Bx8, aka IBL2 is coming out this year also. If I had the money, @Artisan_tek , Id wait on those GG4 IBL 2. or the IBL 1. Him and josey are buds, its josey's cut he started using and mycotek is one of the few josies boasts about on IG and jokes back and forth with over the gg4. Like him laughin and jokin over the mofo pie name, lol.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
100% males....Ouch.....yea id be going with joesys if i could but being in a non-legal state its difficult to get clones here. Sorta gave up on the idea id ever have his actual cut in the garden. Mycotek seems to be the next best thing.

seed junky is also one if you have the funds, can't hardly find anything bad said bout it, and Im hearing the LA Kush Cake is better than wedding cake itself. Or Ice Cream Cake, but just what you hear

KMOG

I was talking about the seeds josey sells under gg strains. I posted them on the thread.

KMOG

seeds here now and neptune were the two I noticed a few more per the drop Josey was jokin with mycotek on the mofo pie, that one is fixing to drop too, be a good one banana pie x gg4 bx6. Also his Bx8, aka IBL2 is coming out this year also. If I had the money, @Artisan_tek , Id wait on those GG4 IBL 2. or the IBL 1. Him and josey are buds, its josey's cut he started using and mycotek is one of the few josies boasts about on IG and jokes back and forth with over the gg4. Like him laughin and jokin over the mofo pie name, lol.
I would too if someone grew my cut better than o did lol. Joseys gg4 cut he posts all over an teks don’t look much like each other lol.

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
seed junky is also one if you have the funds, can't hardly find anything bad said bout it, and Im hearing the LA Kush Cake is better than wedding cake itself. Or Ice Cream Cake, but just what you hear
Ive also heard great things about the La Kush Cake. I have a pack of Mitten Cake Batter im going to be popping at the new place here in about a month. Mitten Cake x Kush Mints

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
I never usually order over sea's unless its absolutely necessary. Always found it frustrating that imo the US has some of the best genetics in the entire world and for a long time, was very difficult, almost impossible to buy seeds domestically.

Thats all changed now thankfully. They are sold out at the moment on that site you linked. I thought sending josey a dm but figured he was to busy for that shit. Deff nice knowing hes making and selling seeds now.ill keep my eyes open for a pack or 2.

Had an idea, if i can find a pack from both, ill do a grow off and see which breader has the best gg4. Josey or Myco

Reactions: GCG

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
just got the email from OregonEliteSeeds that the GG4 Ibl from Mycotek was back in stock.

Annddd their sold out already again.