Mycotek Genetics

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Looking for Mycoteks Gg4 IBl , Unbroken Chain, and Missing Link.

I see they have a site up with seeds listed but im not sure if its his actual site. The couple seedbanks that carry them are all sold out, with a couple of his newer strains still being stocked.

KMOG

Always rockin’ at half mast
I’ve ran a bunch of his stuff. His got some good plants that come out. Did grow out testers for him at one point and one strain had two packs come out 100% male, which was apparently a common problem with this dad. When I talked to him about it he sent me a couple new packs and said he’d retire the dad because of the male ratio it was putting out. Definitely didn’t happen and I think I saw it still being sold somewhere recently and I tested the strain so you’d think that’s the point you quit whatever strain has issues because I thought that’s what testing was for. I heard through a group chat he’s in his thin mint and gg4 may or may not be verified. I’d probably be leaning towards heisenbeans s1s if I wanted verified gg4 line, plus it should be more on point than the ibl anyway due to the outcross(I think I saw gg4 up in his site).

Teks gg4 cut looks rediculous though, but it does look more like gg5 from gg strains ig than any other gg4 I’ve seen. Definitely same genetics in there to a huge extent but his honestly looks better than other gg4 I’ve grown/seen.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Mycotek gg is verified, lol ask Josey, he has his blessing. Ethos dog throwing incident pretty much shits on all his gear, IMHO. Wouldn't give him a dime. If you can't get the cut, heisens or mycotek be best, imho

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Dog throwing incident???? Tell me this idiot actually threw a dog?

Read reports all last night about 100% male packs and Females throwing male parts. think im waiting until i find a pack from mycotek. Itll be worth the wait :)

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Forgot to mention Useful's gg, it's good also. Yes,something bout during a domestic, he tossed gals dog outta window. Something to that effect. Someone showed popo report. But seen some bigger names mention it, so I believe it, that's that

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Wow...such class. To many reports of hermies and males for my liking. and then that just sealed it. Going to wait until i find a pack from mycotek.

KMOG

Always rockin’ at half mast
Mycotek gg is verified, lol ask Josey, he has his blessing. Ethos dog throwing incident pretty much shits on all his gear, IMHO. Wouldn't give him a dime. If you can't get the cut, heisens or mycotek be best, imho
Good to know he sorted that out. I had his thin mint cut and it’s not the thin mint passed around in ca, I’ve since acquired legit thin mint and he wasn’t using that a couple years ago in his gsc crosses.

beefterpene

There was a post on IG showing 10 very different plants from the GG4 IBL (which isn't an IBL at all actually a BX7). Might be something to look into if you are actually seeking a GG4 plant from the IBL. Could be an isolated incident but have also seen pictures of mutants (which makes sense being a BX7) from the line as well. For the cash, I would hope anything claiming IBL shows stability. I've never personally grown these beans. I tried to ask him some questions about the IBL and what breeding made it an IBL but was only met with the answere of BX7.

That being said, I've seen some killer pictures of dudes gear.

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
There was a post on IG showing 10 very different plants from the GG4 IBL (which isn't an IBL at all actually a BX7). Might be something to look into if you are actually seeking a GG4 plant from the IBL. Could be an isolated incident but have also seen pictures of mutants (which makes sense being a BX7) from the line as well. For the cash, I would hope anything claiming IBL shows stability. I've never personally grown these beans. I tried to ask him some questions about the IBL and what breeding made it an IBL but was only met with the answere of BX7.

That being said, I've seen some killer pictures of dudes gear.
I just found someone else on IG that has a gg4 x gg4 bx2 but ive never heard of the breeder before so im hesitant. think the breeders name is tonygreens tortured beans.

just want that pack from myco man crossing my fingers something comes up sooner or later