Mycotek Genetics

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
@lakegrow Thanks gonna shoot em an email and see what happens. I noticed the price is down to $200 but still says out of stock. just figured i missed them again.

@GCG Thanks man! gonna send them an email to. i no im on their waiting list for it but never received an email or anything so i figured they were still out of stock

edit -@lakegrow cant find an email for em and im not on Ig yet so i cant send em a dm. Says in their post it sold out in 1 hour last drop across every bank that had them

Last edited:

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
@lakegrow Thanks gonna shoot em an email and see what happens. I noticed the price is down to $200 but still says out of stock. just figured i missed them again.

@GCG Thanks man! gonna send them an email to. i no im on their waiting list for it but never received an email or anything so i figured they were still out of stock

edit -@lakegrow cant find an email for em and im not on Ig yet so i cant send em a dm. Says in their post it sold out in 1 hour last drop across every bank that had them
I think they are on IG only, could not find any other way either. I think he only released to those 3 banks for now.