My test run of printed plant stakes

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Well no I’m asking if there is any since they are being offered or else I not going bug or harass anyone if they still got some and able to help out I’ll be greatful and will pay it forward to someone else in need in the future
Dude, you have only been here one day and you've contradicted yourself multiple times. First you said you have been growing seeds from that breeder you recommended and showed indoor grow pics to back that up, then you made another post saying you were currently starting your first indoor grow ever, then you made another post saying you are the breeder and have been growing for 20 years and breeding for six...but your profile says you've been growing for 8 years and this is your first year growing anything indoors. So, which is it? The birthday you entered into your profile when you signed up also says you are 26, so I seriously doubt you've been growing for 20 years. Also, why would you have a company based out of MI when you are in Ontario?

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
@Maxonmaxoff you've stepped on your dick multiple times in a day. Hint - you are not going to have a good time here. You will not gain back respect with excuses - go populate one of the many other forums you've got on your list there Stonerbudz

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Idk guys I don’t know this guy he just know Amy brother and dealt with him he just created his breeding company and breeed switch my brother and I use to help once k. Awhile but idk I just ordered more seeds off them and wanan to do more grow and shows and if anyone else needs some good strains for cheap prices on good amount seeds than this is a place to go too
Well you probably did him more harm than good. I removed all your links to his site because your posts are shady as hell and I don’t want to see anybody here get scammed by clicking on them.

bk-og

Moose cocks, or bust
Idk guys I don’t know this guy he just know Amy brother and dealt with him he just created his breeding company and breeed switch my brother and I use to help once k. Awhile but idk I just ordered more seeds off them and wanan to do more grow and shows and if anyone else needs some good strains for cheap prices on good amount seeds than this is a place to go too

Not my company it’s my friends/ partners

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
Hello Viper. I am Joebud. I am Sorry you had to move from Ukraine to Poland. I hope you can find a job. Good luck Viper.

Last edited:

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
привіт гадюка. я Джобад. Мені шкода, що тобі довелося переїхати з України до Польщі. Сподіваюся, ти зможеш знайти роботу. удачі гадюка.

EpicAngel

Truth Seeker
I think I've mentioned this before, but I'm a total dork when it comes to making labels for everything, and it's probably because I took up graphic design in high school. These aren't the final product, because I mistakenly ordered water slide decal sheets for inkjet instead of laser, so I had to print these onto paper and glue them to my stakes for now. The water slide decals will look better, and last longer, so I need to either order the correct type or borrow/buy an inkjet. None of the artwork is mine, I just found artwork online and modified it all to fit the aspect ratio of the stakes. I need to do some sort of fade on that Black Domina label, too.
View attachment 64487
Love ❤ ❤❤ the plant stakes!!