My slice of paradise

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Hello everyone.. it will be 8 weeks tommorrow.. i have made it to the end unscathed.. everything is yellowing and their time is near.. finally, hehe.. they will be cut sometime this weekend.. got about 20% amber.. this brings my journey and journal to an end.. until next time... be kind to one another!... Peace✌View attachment 10113View attachment 10114View attachment 10115✌View attachment 10116View attachment 10117
Very nice! What have you been running the cobs at wattage-wise? I’m assuming all 900 watts is too much?

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
I actually measure my light using a lux meter.. Increasing to 50k at the end.. My lights were at about 20 inches throughout. During flowering they were turned all the way up.. Also wanted to say mega crop was awesome to use.. Will be sticking with it..
Cool man. I’m curious to try it. I’ve been very happy with botanicare pure blend pro. It’s not very available in my area tho and being discontinued I’m pretty sure. I also enjoy using medi one.
Only reason i am curious to try the mega crop is it seems very cheap and concentrated and that. I don’t love the npk ratio but it’s also not horrible. You can’t know till you try something tho. I thought maxibloom was the shit until I tried anything else lol.
So from what I’m gathering as I get more and more into the leds is that you are running em debatably higher than necessary but a few inches farther from canopy than necessary? I’m just trying to figure this all out, because 900 watts of vero cobs seems extreme. You are using a lux meter tho so you’d know. Here I was thinking I could get away with 600 to replace the 1k hps in the 5x5. Currently flowering with 315 cmh, 2 cxa s @ 65 w each, 165 watts of led bulbs of various spectrum totaling 610 watts. I always have a plant finishing up in a less lit corner tho. I do feel as tho i would be bang on in a 4x4 and i do feel I need a bit more. No lux meter over here but I’m considering booting the cmh into veg and considering how to set this all up. I am considering veros among other things.

Cobzilla

Super Active Member
One of my first grows not to long ago resulted in some fried young plants.. so i moved my lights up to 20 inches and left them there.. at 20 inches it required my lights to be on full to get to 50k lux which is recommended for flowering.. i know its not exact science but it is what i have found works for me.. i can keep the entire canopy at a constant and have no hot spots..