My slice of paradise

Cobzilla

Super Active Member
Hello everybody.. Just wanted to start by saying I grow my own medicine now that it is legal here.. I grew for a couple of years outdoors for the first time about 5 years ago and had stellar success growing in organic super soil.. Decided after 2 summers of tending to four 10 foot plants by myself from start to finish it was just way to much for my beat up body to endure anymore.. Now I don't want to sound like a tree hugger or anything like that but I really found out what a beautiful and wonderful plant cannibas is.. I have smoked since the 70's but did not appreciate it like I do now.. Having your own garden and growing is so therapeutic in itself that I would grow even if I didn't need it..
So I moved inside and thought the success I had outside would just carry over.. I had a brand new 5x5 tent. I had 3x300 Vero 29's... Was using the same super soil.. Had great accessories and ventilation.. Everything you would need.. Man was I ever wrong.. First grow C-99.. FAIL!! Fried my plants with the cobs.. Second grow was blueberry that I managed to get to finish.. Third grow was CV Albert Super Tramp.. It also was a disappointing failure.
Plants yellowed and stunted and quit growing.. I blamed the super soil and lack of food for my plants towards the end.. That brings us to my current grow.. My fourth attempt indoors..
With this grow I am growing Lemon Og using pro mix HP with some earthworm castings and Greenleaf Nutrients (MC, SC and kelp concentrate.. Have some bud explosion for flower).. Also I am attempting my first Scrog.. These plants are 9 weeks old and I am dieing to flip them.. Should I do it now or wait another week? Any advice or suggestions, constructive criticism welcomed.. Peace 20190412_185221.jpg20190412_185031.jpg20190412_185020.jpg

shimz

vapest
Hello everybody.. Just wanted to start by saying I grow my own medicine now that it is legal here.. I grew for a couple of years outdoors for the first time about 5 years ago and had stellar success growing in organic super soil.. Decided after 2 summers of tending to four 10 foot plants by myself from start to finish it was just way to much for my beat up body to endure anymore.. Now I don't want to sound like a tree hugger or anything like that but I really found out what a beautiful and wonderful plant cannibas is.. I have smoked since the 70's but did not appreciate it like I do now.. Having your own garden and growing is so therapeutic in itself that I would grow even if I didn't need it..
So I moved inside and thought the success I had outside would just carry over.. I had a brand new 5x5 tent. I had 3x300 Vero 29's... Was using the same super soil.. Had great accessories and ventilation.. Everything you would need.. Man was I ever wrong.. First grow C-99.. FAIL!! Fried my plants with the cobs.. Second grow was blueberry that I managed to get to finish.. Third grow was CV Albert Super Tramp.. It also was a disappointing failure.
Plants yellowed and stunted and quit growing.. I blamed the super soil and lack of food for my plants towards the end.. That brings us to my current grow.. My fourth attempt indoors..
With this grow I am growing Lemon Og using pro mix HP with some earthworm castings and Greenleaf Nutrients (MC, SC and kelp concentrate.. Have some bud explosion for flower).. Also I am attempting my first Scrog.. These plants are 9 weeks old and I am dieing to flip them.. Should I do it now or wait another week? Any advice or suggestions, constructive criticism welcomed.. Peace View attachment 3427View attachment 3428View attachment 3429
You could continue to fill the net or just continue to train during stretch. Second option is more difficult but will result in less larf.

Cobzilla

Super Active Member
13 days into flowering.. No more tucking.. Pretty much just going to ride it on out.. Noticed my plants turned a much richer and darker green color when I turned my megacrop up a notch and started with the bud explosion... I am now using 5 grams of MC, 1 gram each of sweet candy and bud explosion and 4 tenths of a gram of kelp concentrate per gallon. Peace 20190504_205216.jpg20190504_205159.jpg

Cobzilla

Super Active Member
Here is what has happened in the last two weeks.. 27 days in.. Smelling good and getting a little sticky... First attempt at scrogging.. It may be how I do things from now on.. I kinda like the hands on action. Need to get them up off the ground a bit to make things easier next time.. I'm to old to be crawlin around on the floor any more...haha... Have a good weekend everyone.. Peace 20190517_193424.jpg20190517_193409.jpg

Streetpro09

Tester
The burn just seems to be on the tops not on the lower plant and seems to have been gradual. It is on more than one of them...Thanks for the explanation.. very informative for a new grower.
Temps are pretty stable so not thinking its the temperature..
I had something similar happen last grow but my tips turned up. Mine started at the top and was gradual. Happened at about the same time in flower as you. Pretty sure it was due to nute burn but I had several things going on plus I'm a new grower. So take my advice with a grain of salt. I would lean toward nute burn though.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
My man burned them tips perfect...I did almost my first run but burned prolly an 1/8 of an inch more...that perfect burn were youre feeding them perfect...was wondering where you were hiding... absolute great job on your first scrog!
I never did scrog, but me personally I would fill out that net a little more before I flip. Looks good so far
When I read this I said to myself can't wait for him to see the results 🤣🤣🤣 that stretch works to your advantage with scrog.
Yes, it's time. You can fill the screen out the rest of the way during stretch. Difficult, but manageable.
A1! Glad you were here at the time lol. I would've went a few more days but it turned out gorgeous regardless!