My Jack Herer is having issues, Trainwreck and Heisenbeans are doing ok

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
In this case it was nothing to do with calmag. The autopot system needs a filter on every pot or when you do get root rot because you used the grodan cubes....it goes into the res and then back to all the other plants.

Tomorrow I am pulling that line right out and just hand watering the coco like a regular pot. I do not want to risk the issues with other plants.

Big Jack got culled today...when i opened the bloom room door it smelled like hay...from jack.

So now she is hanging outside. I will practice my rosin pressing with it because i am sure it is not fit to smoke yet.

I am glad I have the sense to pull that before it attracts fruit flies or gnats or everything drawn to that odor. It was the fan leaves that have given up. The buds smell like Jack Herer.

And this is going to be a learning experience for about 10 more years...maybe more.

You cant be good at something until you have had most sideways things happen so you can easily identify that problem and nip it quick..

I have a long way to go...

Last edited:

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
This time i ran 5 gallons of proper PH water and drained it well. I will prune it more tomorrow and just stick to hand watering it so i can see if it will help. 700PPM when the pot gets light enough.

And it drained all of it. My flower room is really clean now :D

I bet its still more yield than the autos..Crispy sparkly yield that will make rosin for edibles mostly but we shall see
I ran mine along side autos so I used 1/2 the gh flora series schedule until mid to late flower then 2/3 and never had a hiccup. He isnt a heavy feeder like the ghost og - HB

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I have to say autos with enough light do ok....the ones on the pool deck get 9 am to 9pm solid sun and they are stacking nice.

They might beat it !!

And the aroma of that crop king auto amnesia is exactly right. It smells very very nice. With the happy frog and ocean forest maybe it will hit 17% :D....regardless it will be some tasty smoke if we make it to the finish.

It is a fruity no skunk at all aroma....My indoor garden smells a lot nastier...

Last edited: