Mushrooms?

Buddernugs

Full send….always
I wanna get into growing my own shrooms. Iv settled on 5-10 5lb grow bags from this place
For my first grow…..
What do I need besides the spores?
Can I use a grow light? How much light? When do they need light?

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Thank you guys, I just watched all nine videos of the broke boi tek……. Seems after contaminants have been ruled out they pretty much take care of them selfs with a mist from a bottle heat and their…… I am thinking of a 70gal tote from home chepo and about 30 or so quarts used as a pre curser

led1k

Really Active Member
Thank you guys, I just watched all nine videos of the broke boi tek……. Seems after contaminants have been ruled out they pretty much take care of them selfs with a mist from a bottle heat and their…… I am thinking of a 70gal tote from home chepo and about 30 or so quarts used as a pre curser
Have you seen:

D

Deleted member 2835

Any tips? What yield assuming good ginetics and I don’t fuck up and it’s stacked
Yeah get an humidity controller and upgrade the humidifier too. It's a bottom loader that's really annoying and super easy for it to fuck up

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Yields are going to depend on genetics, the size of your tubs, the depth of the substrate, and the conditions. Honestly, I'd start with smaller 6qt "shoebox" containers (you can get a 10 pack of sterilite ones at Walmart for $10). That way, if you have contamination, it may only affect one of the containers. Getting contamination is pretty much a given when you start out unless you have a clean room with a flow hood and you start everything on agar. I can't afford all that shit so I just take my chances and toss any contaminated grain.

Bobby_Resigliano

Violence. Speed. Momentum.
I've used the all in one bags with good success. Maybe I just got lucky? I liked the simplicity of them. Was gonna try them again when I get set up. I bought from these guys a few times

https://freshcultivators.com/

Its been a few years since I've use them tho. I used that dude from reddit for spores which was really cheap. I could try another method but I don't see myself attempting the jar method tho.

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
I've used the all in one bags with good success. Maybe I just got lucky? I liked the simplicity of them. Was gonna try them again when I get set up. I bought from these guys a few times

https://freshcultivators.com/

Its been a few years since I've use them tho. I used that dude from reddit for spores which was really cheap. I could try another method but I don't see myself attempting the jar method tho.
The bags are easy as fuck so why go through the brain damage? I mean, if you were growing quantity I could see changing methods but otherwise...