Mr.white vs budders….grow off!!!

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
How much are zips of your stuff ?
this really has a lot to do with where you live. I could easily get $250 - $300 an ounce here if I wanted to sell it because it sells for $300 an ounce before taxes here. People have told me a lot of times that they’d rather give me that money than a dispensary. It’s just not worth the risk for me though, especially when I don’t have a huge grow operation.

Buddernugs

Full send….always
The top half looks like it will be decent. That black hole funnel looking bottom is going to be larf. You would have a better yield if there were more plants and the space was completely utilized. Those leaners would be the colas of stacked stalks with mid level buds instead of dead space.
With an Indica grower I agree 100% however because the nodal spacing it’s so much with this cut I’m telling you man there’s no difference in density between tops and a couple inches from Coco….zero…… 80% of what you’re looking at in the bottom where it’s just a wall of foliage it’s going to be 1 g nugs, This is the third Mamosa I’ve grown that had a sativa growth but Indica density, all three has rocks all the way to coco….. now that I’m training them out after seven weeks and defoliating every day after seven weeks there’s more and more like getting to the inners then before I also have a retarded amount of airflow in there right now which helps to. All. The liners you’re seeing I leave most of them down like that because they got as much weight as they’re gonna get when they fall down it really opens up the canopy and allows more airflow and more light to bounce inside of there.

Buddernugs

Full send….always
this really has a lot to do with where you live. I could easily get $250 - $300 an ounce here if I wanted to sell it because it sells for $300 an ounce before taxes here. People have told me a lot of times that they’d rather give me that money than a dispensary. It’s just not worth the risk for me though, especially when I don’t have a huge grow operation.
75$ a zip is what I “would” charge if I was in the game. I’m not though it’s all personal use and gets turned into feco to help fight my mental health without linking big pharmas pockets

Buddernugs

Full send….always
She also might be a early finisher…..I’m debating weather or not to chop down today because theirs a really bad storm comping today and if I loose power even for a few hrs, from past experiences my tents will break 80f 80%rh within the hr……..what would you guys do? 3/22 would be 9 weeks exactly…..was planing on a 10 week flower but last time was way to amber and couch lock……advice?

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
She also might be a early finisher…..I’m debating weather or not to chop down today because theirs a really bad storm comping today and if I loose power even for a few hrs, from past experiences my tents will break 80f 80%rh within the hr……..what would you guys do? 3/22 would be 9 weeks exactly…..was planing on a 10 week flower but last time was way to amber and couch lock……advice?
If the power goes out unzip your tent and the humidity will not be a problem. Only cut it down when it is ripe to your liking. Patience is key good luck.

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Just took uppers lowers and middles from all 3 plants…… my 5x5 is sporting 90% cloudy 10% amber and the lowers are about 5-10% clear. The other 2 are a little more amber than I would like even in the lowers………