Mr.white vs budders….grow off!!!

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Sorry I didn’t know I was entering a contest. These are what I took while it was growing. I will take better pictures for you guys this time (y)
When you bash someone for their growing skills then you should expect people to call you out for stuff like that. Most of us here are above bashing people for poorly grown plants, anyways, because everyone has them at some point, even after they have a lot of experience...it's just a part of growing.

Wattzzup

When you bash someone for their growing skills then you should expect people to call you out for stuff like that. Most of us here are above bashing people for poorly grown plants, anyways, because everyone has them at some point, even after they have a lot of experience...it's just a part of growing.
I don’t need your validation. Wasn’t looking for it. I was just showing you more proof the dude has no idea and is just a troll. I have a journal that was posted in around 6 months ago. Those pics are in it. The journals were just too much work for me because I had to pull plants out to take pics. No one liked looking at HPS pics.

I grow a couple plants for personal use. You see I’m not trying to give advice to anyone here. I’m here to read and learn. The only people I give advice to on RIU are people using the style that I’m using. I stay in my lane. Thanks for your comments on my picture taking. I will get right on that.

I answered his question. I think it’s a pretty clear answer.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I don’t need your validation. Wasn’t looking for it. I was just showing you more proof the dude has no idea and is just a troll. I have a journal that was posted in around 6 months ago. Those pics are in it. The journals were just too much work for me because I had to pull plants out to take pics. No one liked looking at HPS pics.

I grow a couple plants for personal use. You see I’m not trying to give advice to anyone here. I’m here to read and learn. The only people I give advice to on RIU are people using the style that I’m using. I stay in my lane. Thanks for your comments on my picture taking. I will get right on that.

I never said you need my validation. Unlike you, I don't try to talk shit about other growers to try to make myself look better than I am or to somehow make myself feel better. You're just as much of a troll as he is as long as you keep poking and prodding at him. You few act like a bunch of teenagers.

larf

Dude you talk mad shit and then crumbled when someone asks to see your plants. You compared a quick snapshot to a High Times quality picture. Geez.