Mr.white vs budders….grow off!!!

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Glookies is the only strain I know of that’s a higher yielded than mimosa and I’m running both next rd. I have the ginetics, and the equipment…..I think it’s all going to come down to environmental issues keeping me from hitting that goal.

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Are their people out there pulling 3 a light with co2…..absolutely…… but how many of them are not useing co2…..I’d venture to say single digit percentiles….possibly less

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Link, I’m sure if you hit the internet u can find plenty. Theirs a guy on Riu who’s running the same lights I am (optic 650s ) and he’s getting north of 4. He’s the one guy on their bK -78 never trolled….becuAse he knows he’s the real deal….can’t remember his name but his aviator is Bert renalds in a cowboy hat….. theirs a few guys that are local that I’ve helped out as well and I’ve helped them trim… theirs a few pulling 3 a light but their all running burners. Non of them are running soil I can tell you that…not to say it’s not possible just haven’t seen it in person

Buddernugs

Full send….always
I'm curious do you have a link to a 3 a light setup? 🤔
As far as equipment goes…..ac, dehumidifiers, massive amounts of air movement / displacement, hydro (if possible), chillers, nutrient regiment Taylor to a specific pheno, water chillers, ph on point. And most importantly….a light capable of lighting up an entire 4x4 or 5x5 area with EXTREMELY even ppfd coverage…..I’m talking no par over 1100 and no par less than 650 threw out that entire canopy.