Most Terpy Seed Breeders

vertnugs

Since the thread is about terps......as much as i hate to say it don't exclude subcool.After all he's said himself for years that is his goal in creating new strains,terps terps and terps.Don't know much about his newer gear(within last 7-8 yrs)but i do know his older stuff hits the mark of mouth coating flavor.

LoudPacks420

Grand Master Grower
Since the thread is about terps......as much as i hate to say it don't exclude subcool.After all he's said himself for years that is his goal in creating new strains,terps terps and terps.Don't know much about his newer gear(within last 7-8 yrs)but i do know his older stuff hits the mark of mouth coating flavor.
Hes got new line out called "The Dank" not really up to much tho i dont think but wht do i kno lol not really looking into thm much. I think there is much better strain out there thn his atm but he has had alot of good reviews so i might find out for my self or wait till other try and see wht thy r saying about his new range. Thy could be really good im jus judging on visual

LoudPacks420

Grand Master Grower
If it dont look fire it aint fire if u get me. I kno fire whn i see it. Heisenbeans has got some fire going on and iv booked marked a load more jus doing my research as i dont want a really crazy cannapy i like it as even as possible and thy all got t finish within a week of each other ether way if u follow me. Im not stranger t growing iv flowered over a thousand big trees indoors n thy all been cutts apart from about 6 lol so im pretty new t this seed game but well exsperienced enough t nail it so its all jus choose a selcetion t suit me n my way of cultivating n prefrences

vertnugs

Hes got new line out called "The Dank" not really up to much tho i dont think but wht do i kno lol not really looking into thm much. I think there is much better strain out there thn his atm but he has had alot of good reviews so i might find out for my self or wait till other try and see wht thy r saying about his new range. Thy could be really good im jus judging on visual

He had to have a new name since TGA went to his ex wife.