Most Terpy Seed Breeders

Ill take a look bro 👍 iv not bought seeds for yrs so im blown away with all the option n only want t spend money n time on the best seeds availible n i got no loyaltys t any seeds breeders if u get me
Search some reviews and grow reviews on any breeder or strain you may be interested in or thinking on getting.
There's LOADS of excellent breeders out there with many superb top quality strains but on the other hand there's loads of conning bastards out there also.you just need to do a bit of digging to find out what's what.

suthrngrwr

Transcendental Humanist, AnCap & Weed Enthusiast
Ill take a look bro 👍 iv not bought seeds for yrs so im blown away with all the option n only want t spend money n time on the best seeds availible n i got no loyaltys t any seeds breeders if u get me
Ethos, Cannarado, Seed Junky, Exotic Genetix, WyEast Farms, Phinest and Dominion would be my picks. All have seriously good genetics in their catalogue.

LoudPacks420

Grand Master Grower
Search some reviews and grow reviews on any breeder or strain you may be interested in or thinking on getting.
There's LOADS of excellent breeders out there with many superb top quality strains but on the other hand there's loads of conning bastards out there also.you just need to do a bit of digging to find out what's what.
Yes bro thts 💯 iv had bad exsperience yrs bk n used cuts only but now i jus can not pick at all. I want pure fire but every body days thy got the fire so its hard t tell thm apart jus thought i could be pointed t the really good stuff from every body on here with there seed addictions lol. Thy kno where t go for seeds after buying n popping so many. Saves me looking n buying low range strains tht claim t be the shit. Iv been of leafy but thy r all old strains n im looking for new fire not old if u get me bro

Yes bro thts 💯 iv had bad exsperience yrs bk n used cuts only but now i jus can not pick at all. I want pure fire but every body days thy got the fire so its hard t tell thm apart jus thought i could be pointed t the really good stuff from every body on here with there seed addictions lol. Thy kno where t go for seeds after buying n popping so many. Saves me looking n buying low range strains tht claim t be the shit. Iv been of leafy but thy r all old strains n im looking for new fire not old if u get me bro
I wouldn't put too much stock in what it says on leafly as it's frequently wrong.
All the breeders I,v seen mentioned so far are top rate breeders .seed junky are very popular at the moment but I,v heard many complain of nanners on some of his strains.i personally ran some triangle mints and got a couple of gals that threw a lot o nanners half way through bloom but I did get a good keeper also.it just depends what kind of strains your after or if your more concerned about quality than quantity or vice versa .I find in alot of today's popular strains you have to accept lower yields when looking for top rate quality strains.not always bit for the most part.the trick is finding a pheno that gives top rate quality with a great yield aswell.

Armdog

RDWC GROWER
ADUB Will knock your socks off.

LoudPacks420

Grand Master Grower
I wouldn't put too much stock in what it says on leafly as it's frequently wrong.
All the breeders I,v seen mentioned so far are top rate breeders .seed junky are very popular at the moment but I,v heard many complain of nanners on some of his strains.i personally ran some triangle mints and got a couple of gals that threw a lot o nanners half way through bloom but I did get a good keeper also.it just depends what kind of strains your after or if your more concerned about quality than quantity or vice versa .I find in alot of today's popular strains you have to accept lower yields when looking for top rate quality strains.not always bit for the most part.the trick is finding a pheno that gives top rate quality with a great yield aswell.
Yes its quality im after not quantity. As lng as yield is not terrible im happy. Last thing i want is nanners so ill steer clear of thm