Meatmans Never Ending Grow Journal

Meatman

Meat Master
Ok I’ll try that once my lights turn back on I’m new to this whole led thing I was just worried I’d fry them or something

Meatman

Meat Master
Does anyone have any pointers on fans if I can get rid of the fan in the corner I could fit one more plant in my tent I though I could get a tower fan and that would help give me a little more room but I don’t know if those tower fans have enough air movement to reach all the plants

Opie1

Master Grower
Does anyone have any pointers on fans if I can get rid of the fan in the corner I could fit one more plant in my tent I though I could get a tower fan and that would help give me a little more room but I don’t know if those tower fans have enough air movement to reach all the plants
I use the clip on fans or if I need something bigger/more powerful I’ll use other types, you just gotta zip tie them to where you want them.
I’ve seen people hang the tower fans horizontally (with zip ties), and it looks like it’d work out good.

Meatman

Meat Master
Here’s the flower tent there is 3 purple crash in there, 2 twinkle tarts, 2 wedding night and the front left one that looks all messed up is oil slick they are 11 weeks than the two that are budding are wedding night they are a little over 6 weeksDBB74541-D690-4B3E-9ACD-884AE17DF59E.jpegWedding NightCAC834F5-7D76-48CF-99C2-C17AABA22249.jpeghere is the veg tent the big one is a wedding night I was going to save as a mother for some clones than there is 2 dyno berry bites, 2 super silver haze, 2 gorilla og kush, and 2 sundae banana cookies7B0E852E-B519-46C2-9C51-A596D9B7D606.jpeg

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Ok I’ll try that once my lights turn back on I’m new to this whole led thing I was just worried I’d fry them or something
For what it's worth, this was recommended to me so I am returning the favor.
1602299407768.png
After using it, it is worth the $30, but if there is a cheaper model that looks the same I think it would be fine.

I only use it when I move plants around, re-pot, or if they start looking cooked. Haven't seen the cooked part since using it. Hold it at the plant tops and it gives you a reading. I don't do light science so there are probably better professional set-ups, but for me it provided a consistent 'check' on what they are getting. You can play with the dimmer or the height to find out what the plants like best, but once you do you can repeat it.

Meatman

Meat Master
For what it's worth, this was recommended to me so I am returning the favor.
View attachment 75174
After using it, it is worth the $30, but if there is a cheaper model that looks the same I think it would be fine.

I only use it when I move plants around, re-pot, or if they start looking cooked. Haven't seen the cooked part since using it. Hold it at the plant tops and it gives you a reading. I don't do light science so there are probably better professional set-ups, but for me it provided a consistent 'check' on what they are getting. You can play with the dimmer or the height to find out what the plants like best, but once you do you can repeat it.
Thank you just ordered it...this led game is completely different right now my light is 24 inches from the canopy and my light is at full strength...what should it ready or is it different with every light?

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Thank you just ordered it...this led game is completely different right now my light is 24 inches from the canopy and my light is at full strength...what should it ready or is it different with every light?
I run QB's. I keep the babies about 10-15k and as they grow closer they get more light. 40-50k is the max I use for flowering. There are videos on how to use them and there is a variety of theories. Some people run them much hotter and might get fatter buds - and might get more stress issues. I have been seeing good results at the lower output.

I also keep my boards on 100% and raise them the right height to get those numbers. I only dim them if I get some stretchers that get too close after the light is topped out. Temp with the new light will be another deciding factor on what you can run.

Opie1

Master Grower
I run QB's. I keep the babies about 10-15k and as they grow closer they get more light. 40-50k is the max I use for flowering. There are videos on how to use them and there is a variety of theories. Some people run them much hotter and might get fatter buds - and might get more stress issues. I have been seeing good results at the lower output.

I also keep my boards on 100% and raise them the right height to get those numbers. I only dim them if I get some stretchers that get too close after the light is topped out. Temp with the new light will be another deciding factor on what you can run.
K?? What are you meaning here @H.A.F.
Never mind, I get it now, lol

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
K?? What are you meaning here @H.A.F.
Never mind, I get it now, lol
I think it's lumens. It took me a bit to see the decimal on the screen and figure out what it was telling me. It says Lux on the meter, and I am not really into it enough to find out what it is actually measuring (PAR, PMOL, PPFD, PTSD, whatever 🤪 ) It is consistent and if I can make the numbers match what worked last grow that's all that really matters. two versions on how it can be used. The second one has the numbers a little higher than I like. That came from trial and error after watching a few videos like this.

Meatman

Meat Master
The flower tent is 15 days in flower today looking pretty good the purple crash has awesome structure and looks the best in the tent as far as structure so far..there is 3 purple crash, 1 oil slick, 2 wedding nights, 2 twinkle tarts, than the 2 that are almost done are wedding nights they are 7 weeks3350CDF6-03B4-4E27-89F4-A8E89B95DB59.jpegD71C670D-D32C-4E2E-BF9F-2041E8ADFED3.jpegthan the veg tent had a woopsy the timer was messed up it was on 12/12 I must of forgot to switch it idk but I switched it back to 18/6 so they should be fine there is 2 gorilla og kush, 2 sundae banana cookies, two super silver haze, and 2 dinoberry bites..I just repotted them today as wellDD836D39-E978-4199-9320-E08298AB0CE0.jpeg

Meatman

Meat Master
Well I had a fuck up and it’s my laziness fault my ph meter was off and I’ve just been using it like that without checking with my fertilizer it would be ph’d at 6.4 to 6.8 well I just calibrated my ph meter and after my fertilizer is in it actually was ph’d at 4.2 well I fixed that now so hopefully my plants start coming back to life...they are 5 weeks tomorrow B1408A90-9EC0-40DA-99F5-950F2A7CFB0E.jpegthis is one of the purple crashes 4C95EEFA-E30B-4985-955F-0B9C59FBA583.jpegthis is a twinkle tartDDCBDE02-13F3-44DC-8C90-898C1D4CF035.jpeg

Meatman

Meat Master
Here is my topanga canyon cured this is one of my least favorite strains I’ve had so far I must of just had a shitty pheno from the one bean I popped I harvested her at 10 weeks and she just didn’t fill out her buds are very light and airy, and the flavor is horrible......but the high is straight to the head one chillum and I’m ready for bed so it does have something going for it lol I’ll have to pop another bean and try it out again 0E50EAF8-C866-42D2-B7B9-C05ED8E54249.jpegC051D87C-4D50-48B2-9F2A-119B0AFDF7F9.jpeg

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Here is my topanga canyon cured this is one of my least favorite strains I’ve had so far I must of just had a shitty pheno from the one bean I popped I harvested her at 10 weeks and she just didn’t fill out her buds are very light and airy, and the flavor is horrible......but the high is straight to the head one chillum and I’m ready for bed so it does have something going for it lol I’ll have to pop another bean and try it out again View attachment 77428View attachment 77429
I had that happen on a pair of plants from the same strain. One was brilliant, the other never plumped up even on the tops. The high was still amazing, but it was harsh smoke. I decarbed a half gallon of it to use for edibles

Meatman

Meat Master
I had that happen on a pair of plants from the same strain. One was brilliant, the other never plumped up even on the tops. The high was still amazing, but it was harsh smoke. I decarbed a half gallon of it to use for edibles
That’s what I was thinking to do make caramels lol

Meatman

Meat Master
Here’s the flower tent a little over 6 weeks getting close they are really starting to fade out the the front middle one is my messed up oil slick I’m glad I didn’t chop her she is so damn frosty and stinky584E37C6-19C2-46B5-AD56-37DCB9467828.jpeghere is the best looking one out of all of them so far it’s an eso twinkle tarts4C5DD614-BC40-4F27-84D2-5D6C56DDF428.jpegDA3402A1-3A68-43DB-9EAD-0347607DC5DA.jpeg

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Here is my topanga canyon cured this is one of my least favorite strains I’ve had so far I must of just had a shitty pheno from the one bean I popped I harvested her at 10 weeks and she just didn’t fill out her buds are very light and airy, and the flavor is horrible......but the high is straight to the head one chillum and I’m ready for bed so it does have something going for it lol I’ll have to pop another bean and try it out again View attachment 77428View attachment 77429
My Topanga Canyon turned out the exact same way as urs did.. Was also my least favorite of the strain i grew from heisenbeans. Kind of thought being a s1 it be top notch. Thought wrong.. Lol

Smelled like oniony- body order.. Lol.
Very finicky plant that didnt like ferts and stretched like crazy.. Also it was more of a daytime smoke than the knockout kind.

I also only popd 1 bean. Sometimes u get lucky and get a phenomenal plant and other times u dont when u pop just 1 bean.
Not saying it dont have potential to b a good one just that my experience by popn only 1 bean didnt work this time on that strain..
Thx dude✌