Mars Hydro TSL 2000

I used to grow strictly under Mars....The TS-1000, TSL-2000, SP-250 and TS-3000. Each served their own purpose, Each light growing some really nice plants too. However.....................................................................I am in the process of selling pretty much all of them besides the TS-3000. Nothing against them at all. Actually tried to get them to allow me to run a grow now with their new series of lights coming out and not the SP-3000 either. They said no it was too early so I said sorry and spent well over 1000 USD on new lights. Their loss I guess because if you go through pretty much EVERY grower's forum on the internet, I was one of the few who would rock their shit, and piss a bunch of people off by growing nice plants.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
I used to grow strictly under Mars....The TS-1000, TSL-2000, SP-250 and TS-3000. Each served their own purpose, Each light growing some really nice plants too. However.....................................................................I am in the process of selling pretty much all of them besides the TS-3000. Nothing against them at all. Actually tried to get them to allow me to run a grow now with their new series of lights coming out and not the SP-3000 either. They said no it was too early so I said sorry and spent well over 1000 USD on new lights. Their loss I guess because if you go through pretty much EVERY grower's forum on the internet, I was one of the few who would rock their shit, and piss a bunch of people off by growing nice plants.
I hear ya , I got three lights from them and I don't care what anyone says. Good value
Shit I might even grab another sp they are dope

I hear ya , I got three lights from them and I don't care what anyone says. Good value
Shit I might even grab another sp they are dope
Have you seen the SP-3000? Samsung diodes, you can daisy chain them and more....pretty nice light too. The SP series is the best of the 2 honestly. Price tag hurts though.