Mars Hydro TSL 2000

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
I did notice that about the driver on the SP250.. I have the same one on a pair of boards and when I dim the boards the driver cools down. When I dim the SP, driver stays hot. Tried both knobs with meter, must be something to do with the setup 🤷‍♀️ It’s still cooler than the other setup on full crank by quite a bit though :D

Mars has made 2 versions of the TS and SP series of lights. When those series first came out....they did great. However, customers were complaining the wires were not long enough for the drivers etc. So....Mars then released the same series again but this time around with much much longer cords for the drivers to be mounted somewhere outside of the tent. A great feature if you don't want to turn the driver down.

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Mars has made 2 versions of the TS and SP series of lights. When those series first came out....they did great. However, customers were complaining the wires were not long enough for the drivers etc. So....Mars then released the same series again but this time around with much much longer cords for the drivers to be mounted somewhere outside of the tent. A great feature if you don't want to turn the driver down.
Man I want someone to pick up that SP3000, it would destroy a 2x4!

Opie1

Master Grower
I’m not sure if I’ll keep the plant pictured above, due to a light leak (which was 100% my fault) she went back to vegging and looks awful, this is her at 5 weeks-
B674F350-FBF9-4D9D-9C1E-5CE43FEE2115.png
And it’s also been really hot, both at night (lights on) and during the day, so I’m sure that factored into the stress she’s been through.
What would any of you guys do, finish it or ditch it?