MAGrowers 700w Samsung strip build

Coffeeholic

Really Active Member
OK i am all set post away.....

I would rather see "Hey i would have done this" or "Hey a way smarter way of doing it would be" or "This is shit because..."

The above comments are way more useful to people than "WOW awesome" or "great job"

So post if you have something meaningful to say...if not just hit the like button. That way we can have a solid resource for people to read.

Thanks!
Nice build. Only thing I'd change is optional. Relocating driver outside of the tent.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Place the frame on its “back” so the heat sink surface is facing up. Rub down the heat sink surface with alcohol to clean them up (they are dirty!)
View attachment 5571
Measure out the length of your 4ft strip (really 44 inches or 1120 mm) on the heat sink. You want to figure out placement to get the strip centered and how much tape to put down.

Lay down your tape making sure you go a little bit long so you are certain the entire strip will be attached. Try and make it as smooth as possible. This is a ton easier with another person.
View attachment 5572
Peel the protective top layer of the tape and place your strips down. Go back and forth pressing it down so it is firmly attached everywhere.
18+ shipping on each heatsink is what puts me off on the strips