M4S73R's Lazy Organic No Till Garden

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
more like some of my generation that cant tell thier kids no. I'll admit that gender dysphoria is a legitimate thing. One that needs to be diagnosed by professionals. Just my opinion.

So Now I dont know what I'm going to do. Sounds like Heisen is saying the Lemon Tree is garbage and will herm as well. So I may chop them. I dont know. I got a Grow contest coming up in Feb. From Seed to Stone OG grow off. Can pop seeds in Feb 1-14. Maybe I just throw the 2 cookie breath, NL and Ak47 in a bed and call it good.

Anyway everything is chopped and in jars. Due to seeds I did not weight it.

View attachment 124118

Got everything broke down to go back on the bed.

View attachment 124119

Guess tomorrow I'll decide.
I use a plastic spaghetti strainer. Weed needs to be dry and preferably frozen or very cold. It shaves the sugar leaves right off the bud and in the end you have stems, seeds, and buds in the strainer.
My LT's didn't herm, I grew 2 of them out along with other testers and
I don't remember having any herms in the testers.
It's just in the genetics and it's a roll of the dice if you get a "clean run".

m4s73r

The Laziest
What a day. So a few things. We got plants in the bed! This is my 8 year old Living Organic Soil Bed. Starting round 19! Plants came from 1 gallon pots. the 2 plants on the left are the CookieBreath. Back right is Kali47 and front right is Northern Lights Blue.
Irrometer is reading about 20 right now. Bottom of the bed is a bit dry. Top is good and moist. Watered in around 7 gallons. 3 were mixed with coco, aloe, rootwise BioCat and Elixer, and as always some saponin. Mixed up, dumped in watering can and pored over each plant. Then 3 hours later I went in and watered with the hose another 4 gallons. Going to let that mellow for tonight and will go back in and water it again in the morning.

1673494879705.png

And this is what I am using to sort the seeds for the buds. Zangria 2 not as bad. ground up about a half ounce and had 8 seeds.
1673495022350.png

Didnt weight this harvest due to seeds. But I harvested a fair amount. Enough to fill 4 and a half gallon jars. Best guess, 2 lbs.

1673495067561.png

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
I use a plastic spaghetti strainer. Weed needs to be dry and preferably frozen or very cold. It shaves the sugar leaves right off the bud and in the end you have stems, seeds, and buds in the strainer.
My LT's didn't herm, I grew 2 of them out along with other testers and
I don't remember having any herms in the testers.
It's just in the genetics and it's a roll of the dice if you get a "clean run".
i must be kinda lucky,i've had to mulch a few ,those i've never tried again!