Low Cost SIL Build

Stoned Cold Bulldog

I LIKE THE IDEA OF USING A PRE-WIRED VANITY thing. as of now MT MAIN VEG lights was literally 3 9w sil's ge. i only added a shop light way down the road. i used them because one i already had them and they were free to me. also cause i didn't want plants taking off and growing because ducking an inspection would make that a nightmare. yet, the quality of growth was/is excellent. i see why everyone is switching to them.

until i buy some quantum boards. i have what's mentioned and a 250 mh and a 600 hps digi. all paid for obviously. barely used either of them.

i tried to some extent to take of the globes. but it wasn't working out and i don't have a vice to use that method. how did u folk remove the globes from your bulbs? and how would u rate the level of difficulty.

thx @Saboo the Shaman for making this thread. I'm thrifty as fuck cause i have to be lol. i never have the coin that so many fortunate growers do. so i do what i can with basically no power tools etc. a drill might be brought later this year or the next. i'll check on how to buy a used drill and check battery use or something. thx