Little about myself

D

Deleted member 60

Welcome to the fun.

I'm one of the old guys here as well. (well passed "asshole" mode, FWIW) I used to give a lot of advice until I figured out i'm not as smart as the guys who have been at this for an entire year. WOAH! "Experts". :ROFLMAO:

But I digress. These days....we are all a small speck in a huge galaxy. Everybody is growing/chucking/slingin'. The term "bigger fish to fry" always comes to mind now here...as my hobby grow doesn't even rate on the scale of the massive grows that I know are here....both legal and illegal. And...just like every other industry/job out there...the Po-po are having a tough time filling positions and are..um...just a bit shorthanded to look for small-time growers.

But I get the feeling. Had it for over 20 years while making a nice living in a completely iillegal world. (long before Colorado legalized) Even in legal mode the grows I did were still Felonious in nature...LOL... and our laws...even these newer...more lax laws... don't cover such huge bursts of energy...

I personally figured out that i'm just not THAT important in the scale of things for these cats to care. And if they do...oh well. Been through far worse... and have been busted a few times as well. Just put aside some cash or retain an attorney (this was my approach)...and fuck those clowns...heehee.

Welcome to the fun.

I'm one of the old guys here as well. (well passed "asshole" mode, FWIW) I used to give a lot of advice until I figured out i'm not as smart as the guys who have been at this for an entire year. WOAH! "Experts". :ROFLMAO:

But I digress. These days....we are all a small speck in a huge galaxy. Everybody is growing/chucking/slingin'. The term "bigger fish to fry" always comes to mind now here...as my hobby grow doesn't even rate on the scale of the massive grows that I know are here....both legal and illegal. And...just like every other industry/job out there...the Po-po are having a tough time filling positions and are..um...just a bit shorthanded to look for small-time growers.

But I get the feeling. Had it for over 20 years while making a nice living in a completely iillegal world. (long before Colorado legalized) Even in legal mode the grows I did were still Felonious in nature...LOL... and our laws...even these newer...more lax laws... don't cover such huge bursts of energy...

I personally figured out that i'm just not THAT important in the scale of things for these cats to care. And if they do...oh well. Been through far worse... and have been busted a few times as well. Just put aside some cash or retain an attorney (this was my approach)...and fuck those clowns...heehee.
Words spoken by a wiseman. I most definitely respect it. Crazy I really enjoy the hobby for what it is. I literally work make sure wife and kids are ok then go to my lil paradise close enough but far enough away from them. Put in my AirPods listen to podcast or music and chill or adjust ph, res change, ipm, clean, extract some water (lol) or the best one which is just get lost looking at plants. For hours sometimes. I love it but only speak of it on forum or discord. As far as living I really only got my job n Lil to family which may cover cost or some. Never had I made any folding $. That’s one reason I’m always broke but it’s the process it’s crazy I just enjoy it it’s my mental getaway from my day to day bs. Or drama I guess it’s like golfing they say it’s an expensive hobby. But then again I’m still a rookie I know some guys here are killin it. But honestly friend feel free to give me any advice or any input you obviously got more experience and seen a lot more good and bad than I have when I comes to hobby. Thanks input and advice my bad about long response just enjoy talking bout it cause I don’t where I stay