Let’s talk bubble hash

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I used niccotine vape to quit smoking so I naturally looked into it for making my own THC cartridges. That's when I started smoking more weed to replace the vaping and now I am steering clear. Without federal oversight this is the kind of thing that can get out of hand. Even state governments should worry about that shit instead of plant counts and canopy limits. :cool:

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I used niccotine vape to quit smoking so I naturally looked into it for making my own THC cartridges. That's when I started smoking more weed to replace the vaping and now I am steering clear. Without federal oversight this is the kind of thing that can get out of hand. Even state governments should worry about that shit instead of plant counts and canopy limits. :cool:
When I vaped nicotine I made my own vape juice and I made my own coils. I didn’t trust any of the premade shit coming from China.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
It was easier to just quit with weed as a crutch
I’ve never had a very difficult time quitting nicotine for some reason. When I started vaping I hadn’t smoked in like 15 years. I vaped for about 3 years and then just quit again when I realized I was doing it too much and that it was still pretty unhealthy.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I’ve never had a very difficult time quitting nicotine for some reason. When I started vaping I hadn’t smoked in like 15 years. I vaped for about 3 years and then just quit again when I realized I was doing it too much and that it was still pretty unhealthy.
I smoked for 30 years-ish. From mid teens to mid 40's. The vape nicotine was a necessary evil but i always felt sketchy inhaling cooked propylene glycol and vegetable glycerine. There were different lung cookies associated and neither were nice.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
I smoked for 30 years-ish. From mid teens to mid 40's. The vape nicotine was a necessary evil but i always felt sketchy inhaling cooked propylene glycol and vegetable glycerine. There were different lung cookies associated and neither were nice.
yep!

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I didn't start till I 40. Harder than hell to quit now.
I smoke weed to keep my lungs clean.
Seems to work well for me so far.
I know I need to stop,
but the way our world is going, we might not be here tomorrow.

Weedkiller

Super Active Member
Neither the medical dispensary here or the recreational in the state over have bubble. Bso in different forms and rosin from the dispo but no hash. I miss the old time black, red and blond hash in the blocks like a bouillon cube. That was the 80s in new York

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Neither the medical dispensary here or the recreational in the state over have bubble. Bso in different forms and rosin from the dispo but no hash. I miss the old time black, red and blond hash in the blocks like a bouillon cube. That was the 80s in new York
I think from a production standpoint rosin presses pretty much cancelled out bubble hash.

The walmart shopping budweiser drinking dispo shopper dosn't give a damn and ain't paying extra for 5-star, or the elusive 6-star hash.

Pretty sure that 6-star on a 1-5 scale is like Spinal Tap taking it to eleven :sneaky: