Latest seed purchase - Show and Tell

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
I see people with "slaps" all over their tent, I think it blocks that reflective coating on the tent walls. He should make them more reflective. Some Night Owl sticky traps would get some use in my tent. Then the Owl could kill some bugs instead of just looking creepy with those big Owl eyes.

D

Deleted member 2835

I see people with "slaps" all over their tent, I think it blocks that reflective coating on the tent walls. He should make them more reflective. Some Night Owl sticky traps would get some use in my tent. Then the Owl could kill some bugs instead of just looking creepy with those big Owl eyes.
I put them on the outside of my tents.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
For Cyber Monday I grabbed a 3 pk Tahoe Snow and half pack Garlic Sherb x Twisted Ice Cream by InHouse Genetics......latter pack are regs which are getting harder to get. I know I get at least a 2 pack of Jelly Breath Bx with that......probably something else will come with the 3 pack too. Be about $8 a bean all done. Worth a look :)

D

Deleted member 60

I've seen the Chimera and Truffle and Specimen X and.....and ______ ....in some of yaz gardens/lists of shit you are growing....and I've seen the clone offerings on Strainly. Thoughts on the Beleaf genetics? Did they play out for ya? Are you still growing 'em?

I didn't pay big bucks for these crosses....so we'll see how it all plays out. This outfit seems to be a few guys (guy?) who snagged a bevy of the Beleaf wares and grew em out/did their own crossings with 'em. I figured...WTF....let's give it a go. Got 8 seeds per 7 pack and a Buy 2 get one free gig on the sale...so felt it was a fair deal if things play out. Gave me a bit of room to pop a few to take a peek. Stoked.

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
I've seen the Chimera and Truffle and Specimen X and.....and ______ ....in some of yaz gardens/lists of shit you are growing....and I've seen the clone offerings on Strainly. Thoughts on the Beleaf genetics? Did they play out for ya? Are you still growing 'em?

I didn't pay big bucks for these crosses....so we'll see how it all plays out. This outfit seems to be a few guys (guy?) who snagged a bevy of the Beleaf wares and grew em out/did their own crossings with 'em. I figured...WTF....let's give it a go. Got 8 seeds per 7 pack and a Buy 2 get one free gig on the sale...so felt it was a fair deal if things play out. Gave me a bit of room to pop a few to take a peek. Stoked.
Haven't grown anything from Beleaf, but like u, ive seen alot of nice stuff online tho...
I no that doesn't help u any but i think u shud find sum good plants with em imo..

Will b watching to see what u end up with..
Good luck man

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Peter the FCP podcast dude that runs this Dagga Gardens seedbank has lots of donated seeds from good breeders to hand out as freebies, (I have free sacks from 707 and Freeborn for example) and he doesn't hesitate to throw in a handfull (unlike some that place spending premiums on getting freebies). In the order comments I told him why I was buying his last Headline in the hopes he would restock, but I also told him that if he had anything "sour" to toss in "that'd be greeeeaaaat" (think Office Space).

The Sour Puss I already had some of, I am up to about 15 of those fems and am smoking on some now. It's a sweet/sour and worth growing again. The other two are regs that sound interesting and have about 10 beans each.
IMG_7725.JPG
Only thing is I ordered the "Headline" which is the Texas Shoreline crossed to the Headband - and it is delicious and super stoney. But he sent the "Headlights" NL5 Haze cross. I waited to post this until I got the issue resolved. I sent him this pic and he's eating the pack and sending the one I ordered.

I'll have one of the Headlights getting wet soon and if it turns out to be another one love I may snag another pack to even the odds a bit. Good customer service makes good return customers.

Bobby Legit

What smells like a skunk, Dad?
Buy one pack from CSI and you get enough beans for a year. Only paid for the Bombthreat cross. All the rest is free.
3 free retail fem packs and a retail reg pack, then 4 freebie packs. The Blue Nose Pit sounds like a winner.
View attachment 133395
I've been looking at Nspecta's genetics for a couple months. Pretty sure I'm sold for next year's garden. His potcast interviews are great.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
@Bobby Legit some people are thrown off by the prices. Like, I spent $150 on the Bombthreat HP13. 7 fems makes that over $20/bean :oops:

But by that same math the 4 retail packs I got were 2 $150 packs and 2 $100 packs. So $500 of freebies that were packaged for retail sale and advertized on his site. The Blue Nose Pit freebie 5-pack of fems was also for sale as a 7-pack.

So in bean math I got 43 assorted fem beans at about $3.50 per bean not counting the regs. And if you look back anyone ordering from him got about this much of a haul from EACH pack they bought. One dude bought 3-4 packs and the pic on here looked like he was having a bean sale.

619KGB

PICK YOUR OWN
I agree HAF Caleb throws down especially with latest releases. Nobody else does this and he certainly doesn't considering the cost of maintaing mothers clones and production. It pains me when I have to look elsewhere when I miss a drop and have to go to a bank to buy CSI and not get the love. Have also noticed some crosses are going directly to BDSC.

BTW Blue Nose Pit looks 🔥 has been on my radar for awhile but trying to keep up with the new is the bane this chuckers problems.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
BTW Blue Nose Pit looks 🔥 has been on my radar for awhile but trying to keep up with the new is the bane this chuckers problems.
I grew out a UK Cheese freebie and it smelled EXACTLY like the cheap-ass blue cheese dressing you get with wings. Super pungent but the high was indifferent - but I still kept going back to it because it was rank.

He has one called Muttzarella that is the Chemdog and the Cheese. If there's anything that Chemdog is lacking it's on the flavor side - that has been bugging me to buy it for a while. But it also says something about his breeding. No telling how many mothers of "clone-only's" he has but he makes decisions about what he thinks will cross well. Yeah he chucked that HP13 pollen on 20 plants, but that was out of 100 moms, then he only released the 15 he grew out and liked. I made the numbers up but you get the gist. Seeing that he hit a lot of mom's with pollen isn't the same as the guys that hit EVERYTHING they own with all pollen.