Latest seed purchase - Show and Tell

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
Night Owl sending out some goodies for Halloween. The se eds are ... Zamadelica Express and Strawberry Safari Reg Autos. I ordered on Seed Bazaar after the premium drop. 50 a pack, I think they put 5 or 6 in the Seed Bazaar packs for ordering direct. $10 shipping with tracking overnighted. Took a week to process order.20231030_101235.jpg20231030_101252.jpgI am going to throw these in a tent and let em rip. There will be seeds for all! I almost bought a silicone ash tray last week. Great minds think alike.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Night Owl sending out some goodies for Halloween. The se eds are ... Zamadelica Express and Strawberry Safari Reg Autos. I ordered on Seed Bazaar after the premium drop. 50 a pack, I think they put 5 or 6 in the Seed Bazaar packs for ordering direct. $10 shipping with tracking overnighted. Took a week to process order.View attachment 131754View attachment 131755I am going to throw these in a tent and let em rip. There will be seeds for all! I almost bought a silicone ash tray last week. Great minds think alike.
If their plants suck, what are you gonna do with all those stickers? 🤪 Nice haul LOL

wierdly

Fungas Gnat
If their plants suck, what are you gonna do with all those stickers? 🤪 Nice haul LOL
I already plan to give em to the trick or treaters! Even though I know the plants will be awesome. I am not really into stickers. LOL I can get some use out of the rolling papers and the ash tray though. Night owl even has bobble heads. Why... I do not know. I guess
some people collect stickers and bobble heads.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I already plan to give em to the trick or treaters! Even though I know the plants will be awesome. I am not really into stickers. LOL I can get some use out of the rolling papers and the ash tray though. Night owl even has bobble heads. Why... I do not know. I guess
some people collect stickers and bobble heads.
I have the entire seedbank bobblehead collection - of one LOL No one collects that shit. I bet the dude is a marketing representative in real life. He probably gets major employee discounts 😂

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I have the entire seedbank bobblehead collection - of one LOL No one collects that shit. I bet the dude is a marketing representative in real life. He probably gets major employee discounts 😂
I don’t get it, either, but stoners on Reddit get all excited when they get stickers with their seeds and smoking paraphernalia. They try to make them sound cooler than they are by calling them “slaps”.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I don’t get it, either, but stoners on Reddit get all excited when they get stickers with their seeds and smoking paraphernalia. They try to make them sound cooler than they are by calling them “slaps”.
I get stickers - we all love stickers (maybe not in that volume) but I meant the bobbleheads. 12 year olds might collect those, and not from weed stuff LOL

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Out of the few seedbanks I have purchased from, the freebie champ hands down is CSI Humbolt.

Fuck slaps and papers - you get seeds, lots of them. Check this thread! I have several of his freebies either hanging to dry or still ripening. I usually get a free commercial pack or two, then a 5-pack of the "Pirates" regs, and several packs of table beans. "fallen soldiers" where he knows what the pollen donor was for that run, but not which mom they fell out of. So you get half the mystery solved. And his are mostly fems so you have that part already sorted.

Runner up is Dagga because you get free seeds, both commercial packs from lesser known breeders and I have gotten testers from Freeborn & 707, usually a veggie or herb seed, some slaps, maybe a grove bag, papers, and usually some organic amendment like from Organics Alive or BioAg.