Kushaladora's kush kontest

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Wow thanks a ton for the packs of seeds!
A fat sack of the chiezel bubble haze

I picked 4 of the brownest stripiest chiezel bubble haze and soaked em.

What did you call it ? bubblehead?

Chizeled Haze sounds pretty cool too.

I had a recent burn all the clones thing with the super hot organic soil thing so room opened up. :D The good news is the 1 clone of the 1 i want of the pack...well that bad girl is still green and getting bigger. Its a Cannabis Miracle.

I think its going to be 4 for 4 girls. Lets roll the dice.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
...?

Pink lotus male had the red stalk trait and the female had fat and dense colas for being barely fed (fr like 3 times she was far away n couldnt get to her) these nuggs weren't sprayed with potassium sulphate like i spray for mold resistance (cause im in a humid climate) and nugs didnt have any mold. So this cross is very mold resistant.

Ill try n dig up as many parent pictures as possible
That red stalk trait is there!

Kushala Dora Farms

Tempest of Frosty Nugs
Wow thanks a ton for the packs of seeds!
A fat sack of the chiezel bubble haze

I picked 4 of the brownest stripiest chiezel bubble haze and soaked em.

What did you call it ? bubblehead?

Chizeled Haze sounds pretty cool too.

I had a recent burn all the clones thing with the super hot organic soil thing so room opened up. :D The good news is the 1 clone of the 1 i want of the pack...well that bad girl is still green and getting bigger. Its a Cannabis Miracle.

I think its going to be 4 for 4 girls. Lets roll the dice.
Nice glad u got one clone to pull through!! I like bubble head names chiesle bubble haze but bubblehead sounds better

Welcome to my first contest here on chuckers paradise!

Step 1.
Pick a number 1 - 100
Step two post that shit.
THATS ALL lmao

Ill use a random number generator to pick three winners on 4/20/2020.

Prize is a 13 pack of chiesle bubble haze
Plus a bonus 5 pack that will be a suprise cross and each winner gets a different bonus pack!

CBH Lineage: (UK cheese x NYC diesle) x og kush) x (super silver sour diesle haze (ojd cut) x gorilla bubble bx3)

Good luck!

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
This was from last 4/20 sorry

Sweet I bet she's got fat nugs n good structure
This is the second clone from seed........I had outside influences mess up the first two. It does NOT like megacrop ;) This one's on Jacks 321. Not huge, but it is beautiful and I am itchin to smoke some and that's gonna be soon! I'll have better pics of this of the 35mm soon, she's photogenic for sure. Next round I will top her to try and get some lateral branching.
pinklotus.jpgpinklotus1.jpg