Kushaladora's kush kontest

Kushala Dora Farms

Tempest of Frosty Nugs
Welcome to my first contest here on chuckers paradise!

Step 1.
Pick a number 1 - 100
Step two post that shit.
THATS ALL lmao

Ill use a random number generator to pick three winners on 4/20/2020.

Prize is a 13 pack of chiesle bubble haze
Plus a bonus 5 pack that will be a suprise cross and each winner gets a different bonus pack!

CBH Lineage: (UK cheese x NYC diesle) x og kush) x (super silver sour diesle haze (ojd cut) x gorilla bubble bx3)

Good luck!

Kushala Dora Farms

Tempest of Frosty Nugs
Glad to see so many contestants! All your flowers look fire!
Ill post pics of the parents as soon as i can. Cheisle og is a early finisher and grows short. Sssdh x gb bx3 grows tall and and is a late finisher. Should be a perfect match with the male adding some of that gorilla bubble frost and sssdh yeild while chiesle og lowers flower time. Chielse og is also some very tasty smoke with good tricome production. Definatley in my top 5 for taste. Ive ran over 30 seeds of chiesle og the mom used was the frostiest.

Last edited:

Kushala Dora Farms

Tempest of Frosty Nugs
Screenshot_2020-04-20-17-25-43.png
36 Winner - @gwheels (beat @H.A.F. by 1 point)
Screenshot_2020-04-20-17-25-49.png
68 Winner - @JohnFonda
Screenshot_2020-04-20-17-26-09.png
77 winner - @BigBallzWillie Screenshot_2020-04-20-17-26-00.png
8 Winner - @Jewels

Congratulations everyone! Dm me your address or a email (to send address on) and ill get these out to you!

Everyone who lost... I am feeling so generous on this holiday of 4/20/2020 (the 4 20's aligning and all) that EVERYONE who participated gets a "bonus" pack containing 5-10 seeds! Send dm :) hope everyones holiday is as green as mine! Currently rolling an 8 gram blunt of Dream cookies, gorilla bubble and gorilla punch with g or two of dry ice hash as well! 420! Uh uh! 420 uh uh!

Skip to 4:20 to get my refrence