just some of my work

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Well if it's not gona make some amazing difference I can actually buy 2 480w. Qbs for the price of 1 720
The thing to consider most is what is your goal? I want the best for my plants, but I just grow smoke for me. After the stash built up I realized yield didn't matter to me so much. Only saying all this because I ramped down the lights and everything got happier. More is not always better.

Neat concept I heard related to seeing plants drooping before lights out. If you know they have water, no issues, etc. the DLI (daily lighting integral) is basically like a plant gas tank for storing the light it needs to process stuff during lights out. The plants that are drooping regularly before lights out are reaching their capacity early and then starting to shut down. Usually perky and happy when the lights come back on.

Dialing back the light cycle time or the intensity to match what the plants are telling you has worked for me. In general I am running about 75% of what the "consensus" is for lighting my size spaces, and I knocked a half hour off both veg and bloom.

Positivitybecomesu

LM281B+ | SAMSUNG LED

0.5 W, 3 V mid power LED

Luminous Flux: 73 lm @ 150 mA

Luminous Efficacy: 165 lm/W

LM301B | SAMSUNG LED

0.2 W, 3 V mid power LED

Luminous Flux: 38.8 lm @ 65 mA

Luminous Efficacy: 220 lm/W

Comparable to the 301b for sure
What do u mean comparable they look totally different to me 301 b looks way better butt what do I know