just some of my work

Positivitybecomesu

Welcome aboard... Always nice to meet another fellow grower you holding any fire? I love dogs my last Doxie recently died at the young age of 23 his bro died at 20 currently taking a break from dogs but I inherited the neighbors 8 cats after they moved away
Tha KS for the warm welcome. I would say I have a nice chuck or 2 and I'm doing a grow along on you tube of a new chuck ghost town x gmo punch I'm shure there'll be fire in them ..not shure what the final name will be maybe yall could help. Poltergeist punch perhaps..

StickyBallz

Madman loose in Wonderland
Hey Positivitybecomesu,
Another mf chucker here.
Love animals, plants and all good things living.
Look forward to seeing your works.
Nice pictures thus far!
Personally yah, got couple animals, current break on dogs ATM, however we're looking to get two soon. Your dog looks like it's chalk full of that puppy energy!
We gots chickens, ducks, rabbit, tortoise, and some cats. Besides all the crazy life which lives in the yard, which id like to think we shepard well- lots of pretty snakes besides the microcosms of worms and crawlers.
Anyways, cheers to some good green!

Positivitybecomesu

Hey Positivitybecomesu,
Another mf chucker here.
Love animals, plants and all good things living.
Look forward to seeing your works.
Nice pictures thus far!
Personally yah, got couple animals, current break on dogs ATM, however we're looking to get two soon. Your dog looks like it's chalk full of that puppy energy!
We gots chickens, ducks, rabbit, tortoise, and some cats. Besides all the crazy life which lives in the yard, which id like to think we shepard well- lots of pretty snakes besides the microcosms of worms and crawlers.
Anyways, cheers to some good green!
Nice to meet u dude!