Just a few more dumbass questions, I promise.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Yes, when they grow in the buds like that it is a sign that it is a true hermaphrodite. When you get a few balls here and there, below the bud sites, then it’s usually stress induced.
I only see them at the nodes. In which picture do you see them in the buds?

It kinda >looks like< there’s one in the Bud in the fourth picture, but I think that one is at the node on the opposite side of the stem.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I only see them at the nodes. In which picture do you see them in the buds?

It kinda >looks like< there’s one in the Bud in the fourth picture, but I think that one is at the node on the opposite side of the stem.
I thought I saw them mixed in the buds in the 4th and 5th picture.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
all from ILGM.
I started out with them. They had very attractive deals for the new grower, plus the guaranteed germination thing if they still do that.

It is great practice/learning weed and fairly reliable. I never had a herm, but I never got the fire either. It was exceptionally average weed. A Budweiser among craft beers. Every plant I grew was the same, very homogenous and eventually, very boring.

Add to that the fact that I was never sure the strain I grew was what it was supposed to be. I don't think Northern Lights is supposed to taste like menthol.

Don't give up and try other breeders. You'll be amazed.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
First, I was out lollypopping my plants and I noticed this. These are in week 2 (day12) of the 12/12 light cycle. This is the plant in question.

And this is the dumbass question:
Is this a Hermie? This is a MK Ultra fem from ILGM
Stay tuned; More dumbass questions to follow.
True hermie toss it you'll never find me all some will be in middle of your buds

VAHomegrown

Yeah, I’m thinking I’m going to put up a scrog. Very soon. A couple of tops already want to lay down.
I wouldn't recommend a scrog since you are growing different varieties. They will grow differently and at diffent rates which may be hard to scrog and manage in flower. I would just use bamboo stakes and a little coated clothesline to tie the tops to the bamboo.

Badddoin

Really Active Member
Alright, it’s been a few days now since I’ve asked any dumbass questions, and to be quite honest with you, I’m jonesing a little, so here goes.
I need to change my flower tent’s light cycle so the lights are on at night. Currently it’s set for 7am-7pm, with the lights on during the day. My plan is to change it slowly by making 11 hour cycles instead for the next 6 days.
In other words,

Day 1: Off at 6pm on at 5am
Day 2: Off at 4pm on at 3am.

And so on till the tables are turned. We’re in week 3 (day16), for what that’s worth. Any problems with that? I’ll return to 12hr. days as soon as I can.

In my veg tent I intend to just make 1 long day, and then resume 16/8.