Just a few more dumbass questions, I promise.

Badddoin

Really Active Member
First, I was out lollypopping my plants and I noticed this. These are in week 2 (day12) of the 12/12 light cycle. This is the plant in question.
13B03176-BF3D-48F9-9CC6-3005EF33DBAF.jpeg
And this is the dumbass question:
Is this a Hermie? This is a MK Ultra fem from ILGM.
4583085C-3536-4D11-9F24-5B7E2BA58595.jpeg4B3F3B92-5618-4ABC-B75C-2CD1A8264AEA.jpeg6B83AAEB-5331-4FAF-B51E-98F5F88CCBD3.jpegEB0A2DF5-BFB4-47AA-8468-BFD69C0CC0F4.jpegC795AFE8-50E9-4059-B6A4-BC5F0E82160B.jpeg
Stay tuned; More dumbass questions to follow.

Streetpro09

Tester
First, I was out lollypopping my plants and I noticed this. These are in week 2 (day12) of the 12/12 light cycle. This is the plant in question.
View attachment 106348
And this is the dumbass question:
Is this a Hermie? This is a MK Ultra fem from ILGM.
View attachment 106349View attachment 106350View attachment 106351View attachment 106352View attachment 106353
Stay tuned; More dumbass questions to follow.
Looks like it. Definitely not girl parts you're showing.

Badddoin

Really Active Member
Thanks, everyone. So he/she needs to get outta there.
I practically starved these plants early on, so I’m assuming that it’s stress related. Fair assumption? Also, it’s my understanding that if I were to allow it to go to seed that those seeds would be much more likely to produce herms. Is that the case?

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
I would say that’s basically the case. I know the whole plant isn’t covered with them.
You can try going over the whole plant thoroughly and picking them off. You’d have to do that every 4 or five days for a few weeks until they stop showing up.

I’ve be done it successfully before. It’s a bit of work, but could save all the effort you’ve put into that plant up until now.

If they are forming up top, just cut your loss and cull it.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
You can try going over the whole plant thoroughly and picking them off. You’d have to do that every 4 or five days for a few weeks until they stop showing up.

I’ve be done it successfully before. It’s a bit of work, but could save all the effort you’ve put into that plant up until now.

I agree with all of this except for that those are coming on strong rather than a little twitch. And that is a bushy plant to try and search every limb.

@Badddoin The main question is - "what else are you growing that is in flower?"

If that is your girl, get the tweezers out and find a way to the mark limbs you already plucked so you don't miss any. If one flower opens and the pollen is viable you get seeds that you probably won't want to plant. But it'll still smoke so if that's your only girl drive on.

But if you have anything else in flower the secondary question is "how confident are you that you won't miss one?" :)

Badddoin

Really Active Member

Thanks. Yeah I’m just going to toss it. It is a little disappointing, though.
I consider myself pretty open minded, but one shouldn’t wait to tell me it has balls till after I’ve bought it this many meals. Just sayin’.