Jordan Of The Islands (JOTI)

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
This is the final shot I grabbed before I threw Blackberry Hammer into the dark. Very nice lowers, great bud to leaf ratio, and some nice colours coming through! Her stems were all a very dark purple! I will post up a smoke report when she’s done drying :D
031C58B8-372F-4DB2-B19E-8740A7CAE315.jpeg

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Thanks buddy! So we were going to get the Blackberry Breath but it was like the only one on their site sold out haha! Dang! No worries though I’m sure another Thug Pug cross will be banging!

I also kindly asked for Ambrosia as the freebie... 🤞🥰
Woo they got back to me already! They are sending my requested freebie, super super appreciated!! If these go as well as BB Hammer I’m going to be getting more! They’re doing some newer crosses with some solid breeders, have some truly unique strains, and have some real fire old school stuff as well.

Thanks JOTI!

Stoned Cold Bulldog

@Hust17 can i see pictures of the BB Hammer with size reference please. what are it's dimensions for the one you putting in the dark now ? height before the flip and height now ? what size container, medium and how much light. ALL THE BIG PICTIRES AND TOPS I USUALLY SEE on IG don't let me gauge true size. the sellers realize this and do it so they impress buyers. but anybody can take close ups of small plants that look impressive. ijs thx

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
@Hust17 can i see pictures of the BB Hammer with size reference please. what are it's dimensions for the one you putting in the dark now ? height before the flip and height now ? what size container, medium and how much light. ALL THE BIG PICTIRES AND TOPS I USUALLY SEE on IG don't let me gauge true size. the sellers realize this and do it so they impress buyers. but anybody can take close ups of small plants that look impressive. ijs thx
Hey thanks buddy and you’re so right! So right! So I had 8 mains coming off and it was one of 5 plants in a 2x4 under a 240W 288 board. It was in a 2G pot in coco with GH trio nutes. It was a fairly small plant I’d guess about one zip :) Here is the last full body shot I had of her a while ago but I can grab some photos of her dry limbs in a few days for you as well. They stacked very well and it was a fairly stout plant but had decent stretch to make a couple inches between nodes.
092FCD94-298A-4A66-8B97-EA81BB20AD36.jpeg

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
thx. dude. waht was your height at flip and what is it now. the stretch and end yield tell me the things that i need based on container size. i have coco coir waiting in the basment ready to go once i pull the trigger. thx
I can’t really say for sure. It was standard I’d say about double size. It was impressive to me because of how it stacked up against the others in the tent. It kept up with the best the whole way I am really happy with it!!

inthetrees

How was the wait time with ordering from him? I've want to grab a bunch of the Black Collection gear, especially those IGH and Thug Pug crosses. I read that some guys were having issues with long delays in shipping and him not messaging back?

BooBeats

i started 2 each of Black Garlic, Blackberry Mouth, Black Funk Dawg and Black Lavender on august 6th. i sent one of each into flower about 5 weeks in veg and all turned out male, and so did the other Lavender a week later. i kept the remaining three in veg figuring one of them had to be female, while i sent other plants in the rotation instead. anyways it's been almost 3 months of veg and the Black Funk Dawg is confirmed female, the Black Garlic as well and still unsure about the Foul Mouth but fingers crossed. i had unfavorable odds with these but went 9/12 females with my MrNice seeds i started a couple weeks later that ended up being flowered earlier than planned. i am finishing up some Bangi Haze in 2 weeks and these will take their place in the flower tent by then. i'm thinking they should produce pretty well.

Foul Mouth is at the bottom, up right is Funk Dawg and up left is Garlic which was LSTed yesterday

Attachments

Lanestrainley

Really Active Member
I’ve had plenty of their gear, great guys for the most part. Their seeds are regs which I like because just like people hunt for females, I hunt for male plants. They been around for years and years. Creators of God Bud and God Bud 2.0. People have some issues with their shipping protocol but I’ve found a work around. So if you’ve found something interesting that you’d like to order do this:

1. Send an inquiry, just ask them a question about something.

2. when he replies in a day or so, say thx for the answer and place your order. You’ll receive a notice that your order was received

3. In a day or so you’ll get a notice saying it was shipped.

if you don’t do it like this it takes way longer for each step. He probably only checks on now and then. When he replies, I think it means he’s handling the orders/emails, and that’s when you execute your order, when he’s on it. Usually about 3-4 days in Country.

Lanestrainley

Really Active Member
I have lots of jordans gear and ran ran quite a few.
Blackberry breath was so sugar coated it looked almost white. The purps...the one I ran didn't turn purple. Those are the recent ones I have ran...hammer I have in veg right now.
I had to go into the hospital so tore down before I had to go. Am starting fresh with a good variety of strains.
I have had a hermie or 2 with jordans gear but was in the past. Ive re ran that same gear in the last year and had no herms....was his older gear not the newer stuff.
Always get good freebies every time I have ordered from jordans....
Blackberry breath has quite a few variations since it’s an F-1 poly hybrid. The stretchy small tight nugged one is my favourite, followed by the atypical low scented pheno, when that one is cured properly it’s really hard to beat, very unique, easy to pick out in a room full of smoke, I think it has the best balance of the ones I’ve found. When you buy the 100 pack and popem you’re bound to see most of the various phenos, there’s a lot of them, big time, I don’t think the 12 or 25 packs are enough to view them all. My Favs from the black series are BB Breath, Black Cookies, Black Lavender, Black Dolato, Black Berry Hammer. I didn’t like the Black Cali Grapes, Black Funk Dawg, Black Dreams, Black Dosi Fire, those packs all had weak plants of both sexes, mutations and hermies. The other stands outs in there line up are the White Berry OG, there is one in there that’s just a perfect blend of Kush and sweetness. I just got Gods Space Needle as a freebie, it look interesting so I’ll look through them, if I find anything cool I’ll probably pick up a 100 pack and see what’s it got to offer.

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member
Hey thanks buddy and you’re so right! So right! So I had 8 mains coming off and it was one of 5 plants in a 2x4 under a 240W 288 board. It was in a 2G pot in coco with GH trio nutes. It was a fairly small plant I’d guess about one zip :) Here is the last full body shot I had of her a while ago but I can grab some photos of her dry limbs in a few days for you as well. They stacked very well and it was a fairly stout plant but had decent stretch to make a couple inches between nodes.
View attachment 69599
i dont want anyone to see the ugly in my small space.

Lanestrainley

Really Active Member
Gimme about 20 mins. I’ll post some Blackberry Breath oh so close to chop, this pheno is my favourite, it’s very very complex with sweets/sours and a spice dominated fuel after smell. One of a kind strain imo