Jordan Of The Islands (JOTI)

Hawkoio

Try Jordan of the island ( JOTI ) they are in BC very easy to order.
JOTI have some very good strains lot of choices never had any issues with them the seeds are usually to your door within a week. Bonus 12 seeds ( breeders choice ) with every order good deal for 60.00 plus 5 for shipping in Canada.

Last edited:

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Heck ya! Some strains I have smoked from them are:

Ambrosia - Fantastic daytime smoke. Not too heady, still got stuff done but was chill doing it.
Chemo - Name says it, she’s fireeee!

I don’t think I’ve tried the straight God Bud which they’re known for, hoping to very soon though!!

I also hear they have some of the best indicas around! ☮

Saboo the Shaman

Really Active Member
Growing Black Cali Grapes from JOTI right now. It's a beautiful frosty girl on day 37 from the flip. I'm hoping a stronger smell develops, but I'm pretty happy so far. I rooted a clone, flipped for sexing and decided to let it finish to see what the pheno offered..

Here it was not quite a week ago. There's been significant progress since then.

Hawkoio

Ambrosia - Fantastic daytime smoke. Not too heady, still got stuff done but was chill doing it.

I don’t think I’ve tried the straight God Bud which they’re known for, hoping to very soon though!!

Try this one good one 🔥
Crimson Crystal - Baked Strawberry

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Growing Black Cali Grapes from JOTI right now. It's a beautiful frosty girl on day 37 from the flip. I'm hoping a stronger smell develops, but I'm pretty happy so far. I rooted a clone, flipped for sexing and decided to let it finish to see what the pheno offered..

that's the only JOTI offering I have grown that I didn't like.

Hawkoio

She’s a Beauty stack nicely! Keep us updated love to see when she’s finished!

Hawkoio

Nice looking girl! Have you run other JOTI gear?

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
I don't have the Blueberrys, I hate growing Blueberry anything because they are so nute sensitive and are usually very high maintenance. I have a few Chemo, Blackberry Breathe in the vault, My God Bud is the first gen God Bud and isn't the same as whats available now, I bought the new gen GB a few years ago and it was not kept in my vault .

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
I don't have the Blueberrys, I hate growing Blueberry anything because they are so nute sensitive and are usually very high maintenance. I have a few Chemo, Blackberry Breathe in the vault, My God Bud is the first gen God Bud and isn't the same as whats available now, I bought the new gen GB a few years ago and it was not kept in my vault .
Ah I’ve heard that before about Blueberry. Is this God you speak of the same one as Turpman has? :D