January 2020 Photo of the Month

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
10 - 16 ounces a plant from indoors with a 6 week veg?:unsure:
Yep the plants in pics was vegged 1 day shy of 7 weeks i believe. Usually 6-8 weeks max. Seeds poppd threw soil on march 21st. Flipped to 12-12 on may 12th, finished july 1st-4th. Flipped to flower they was 20-24 inches tall and 24-30 inches wide. All finished right at 40-44 inches tall and same wide. 2 of the 4 i had was 12.5oz & 13 zips and other 2 was 8-9 zips a peice. The diy octopot plants was biggest and organic soil smart pots was the 8-9 zips. Lots of training( super cropped, fimd, and topd). In a 5x5 with 750 true led watts. Seedling stage was under a dual spectrum led( red& blue). Medium in octopots was large perlite and compost(60-40). Id set ph to low 5's and 6-8 days later it would be in mid 6's. I like less plant count but the ones i got are bushes. Hope that helpd u trust my #'s bro. Not claiming to be the best cause i no theres alot of skilled growers out there that can do better. All tho ive grown for almost 25yrs that pic was from my first hydro run..
Thanks dude for posting all ur killer pics and the info u share.. Your dam good at what u do along with many others here in the best weed forum of chuckers paradise..✌

KMOG

Always rockin’ at half mast
10 - 16 ounces a plant from indoors with a 6 week veg?:unsure:
That’s up to EXACTLY 2 lbs in a 4x4.... in case you were wondering.

That’s a huge variance as well. Almost in half on the lower end. I’m Honesty surprised anyone consistently pulling 2# out of a 4x4, has cycles that only yield 20oz(~1.2#) vs 32(2#). that’s a massive drop between high and low. A 2# 4x4 is usually super dialed in, which a range of 10-16 oz per plant with the same veg time is not.

Last edited:

KMOG

Yep the plants in pics was vegged 1 day shy of 7 weeks i believe. Usually 6-8 weeks max. Seeds poppd threw soil on march 21st. Flipped to 12-12 on may 12th, finished july 1st-4th. Flipped to flower they was 20-24 inches tall and 24-30 inches wide. All finished right at 40-44 inches tall and same wide. 2 of the 4 i had was 12.5oz & 13 zips and other 2 was 8-9 zips a peice. The diy octopot plants was biggest and organic soil smart pots was the 8-9 zips. Lots of training( super cropped, fimd, and topd). In a 5x5 with 750 true led watts. Seedling stage was under a dual spectrum led( red& blue). Medium in octopots was large perlite and compost(60-40). Id set ph to low 5's and 6-8 days later it would be in mid 6's. I like less plant count but the ones i got are bushes. Hope that helpd u trust my #'s bro. Not claiming to be the best cause i no theres alot of skilled growers out there that can do better. All tho ive grown for almost 25yrs that pic was from my first hydro run..
Thanks dude for posting all ur killer pics and the info u share.. Your dam good at what u do along with many others here in the best weed forum of chuckers paradise..✌
This looks like you pull 8-13oz per plant. Not 10-16, that’s a pretty size able difference. But it does fall in line with the lower end of your earlier guestimate as your numbers avg about 11oz per plant which puts you a 22oz(just under 1.5#). But if the highest yielding plant you have doesn’t yield 16 oz, you’re not averaging 10-16.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,

That’s a huge variance as well. Almost in half on the lower end. I’m Honesty surprised anyone consistently pulling 2# out of a 4x4, has cycles that only yield 20oz(~1.2#) vs 32(2#). that’s a massive drop between high and low. A 2# 4x4 is usually super dialed in, which a range of 10-16 oz per plant with the same veg time is not.
Even at the low end of 10 oz a plant if he has 4 plants that’s a claim of 2.5# and his high of 16 per plant would put him at 4 pounds in a 5x5 which would be an extraordinary harvest

I never say never but i haven’t seen it in person lol if that’s what he’s pulling the more power to him

Promedz

Zeus
My Highest has been 10 I had 4 plants under one light 5x5 one gave me 10, 2 gave me 8 and the last one 9.. was my proudest moment growing lol.. now running testers so small I can barely get 12 a light.. can’t wait to go back to monsters So my take is 2lbs in a 4x4 can be done np..

KMOG

Even at the low end of 10 oz a plant if he has 4 plants that’s a claim of 2.5# and his high of 16 per plant would put him at 4 pounds in a 5x5 which would be an extraordinary harvest

I never say never but i haven’t seen it in person lol if that’s what he’s pulling the more power to him
I’ve seen 2.4 of blue dream in a 4x4 with 2 x 600s. But it was a loooootttt of larf.

KMOG

My Highest has been 10 I had 4 plants under one light 5x5 one gave me 10, 2 gave me 8 and the last one 9.. was my proudest moment growing lol.. now running testers so small I can barely get 12 a light.. can’t wait to go back to monsters So my take is 2lbs in a 4x4 can be done np..
I hit in the realm of 2 usually, but my space is done in 5x5 not 4x4. So right now my space pulls 6-8 from 2630 watts, strain dependent. But my canopy has room to overgrow the 5x5 spaces because it’s a room, not a tent so probably not the best comparison.

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Yep yep.. But i was in a 5x5 tho. The room is a 6x8 but fixture i built is a 5x5 square outta alum angle. Ive known others get close to 3lbs in a 5x5 so my numbers might seem decent but i veg kinda long with less plants. 5 or less for med card holders. But even if u dont got a med card as long as u keep it under 5 plants its just a 150 buck fine. So that why i get the most as i can outta each plant. ✌

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Ya bro if it varies a little here n there no biggy. I no ive had a couple right at a lb with larf. So ya dude as long as i get 8-10 consistently is what i shoot for and if their bigger than them its a plus.. Math wasnt my strong course but as long as the donut crew doesnt kick my door in its a win , win.. So ya like i said previously not claiming to be the god of growing just a guy who loves to grow and it dont bother me if my if im not exact on my figures. But next time i got a math question and need a expert ino who to ask. This is a pic contest not a math class forum..✌

KMOG

Yep yep.. But i was in a 5x5 tho. The room is a 6x8 but fixture i built is a 5x5 square outta alum angle. Ive known others get close to 3lbs in a 5x5 so my numbers might seem decent but i veg kinda long with less plants. 5 or less for med card holders. But even if u dont got a med card as long as u keep it under 5 plants its just a 150 buck fine. So that why i get the most as i can outta each plant. ✌
5x5 definitely has enough space to fit three, will still be crowded af and I haven’t seen it happen. I have plants in the 6-7’ range so I definitely do decent veg, but I can fit 1-2 plants that’s size under each 1k with some smaller plants around and they yield a little over 1# each. I definitely couldn’t fit three of them under one light without the edges of the plants getting super larfy from outgrowing the footprint.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
This month I'll throw up a throwback. Next month I'll throw up my runt bodega bubblegum since I don't have my topanga canyon s1 going yet. I still gotta get to a few other chuckers gear too, all in due time. Cheers and happy new year and positive energy to all.

Sweet Dixie bred by @Amos Otis via Brisco's bargain beans, sorry about the DP photo bomb.20190509_170602.jpg