January 2020 Photo of the Month

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Yep the plants in pics was vegged 1 day shy of 7 weeks i believe. Usually 6-8 weeks max. Seeds poppd threw soil on march 21st. Flipped to 12-12 on may 12th, finished july 1st-4th. Flipped to flower they was 20-24 inches tall and 24-30 inches wide. All finished right at 40-44 inches tall and same wide. 2 of the 4 i had was 12.5oz & 13 zips and other 2 was 8-9 zips a peice. The diy octopot plants was biggest and organic soil smart pots was the 8-9 zips. Lots of training( super cropped, fimd, and topd). In a 5x5 with 750 true led watts. Seedling stage was under a dual spectrum led( red& blue). Medium in octopots was large perlite and compost(60-40). Id set ph to low 5's and 6-8 days later it would be in mid 6's. I like less plant count but the ones i got are bushes. Hope that helpd u trust my #'s bro. Not claiming to be the best cause i no theres alot of skilled growers out there that can do better. All tho ive grown for almost 25yrs that pic was from my first hydro run..
Thanks dude for posting all ur killer pics and the info u share.. Your dam good at what u do along with many others here in the best weed forum of chuckers paradise..✌
I. Believe him