Jacrispy's seed auction

Boybelue

Super Active Member
last auction should have been open till 4 PM , it opened Saturday at 4:15PM and was a 72 hour sale. You announced a winner so no biggy but someone may have been doing the EBay count down and grab a lot at the late 23rd hour per say. Congrats to the winner .
The e3ay countdown, lol , the shit would always freeze up and I would never win. It never failed, I would wait til less than a minute and then try to bid and every time something would happen, take forever to load or just plain crash, I’d be pissed off the rest of the day wishing I had just bid earlier like normal. Lol!

jacrispy

Super Active Member
When’s the next one crisp not that I need anymore beans but you never know lol
I think it's over man.
I've gotten everybody paid & now i just gotta do the probation, community service & drug classes.
I hid some topanga for when i get off paper.
I'm working again & I'll be growing again as soon as i get this county off my back.
These auctions were a lot of fun, a great distraction , a big help.
Thanks everyone that participated & donated.
Thanks to the house ( @Heisenbeans ) for letting it happen.
I'll be to show these topangas off as soon as i can , i can hardly wait. ☮ -out
ps. I'll still be on the site drooling every day.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
@jacrispy of all the things that happend here this was the one that made me feel like we can be a community. I dont follow causes...i did have 2 foster kids until i figured they were 35 and should get a damned job.

But this ...i have no idea why...it meant a lot.

I was glad to be part of it and would have donated the whole ball without seeds..

I have been blessed with sense (Beaten into me by mom :D)
and luck....gut feels are reals and you have to act on them.

this was one of those things...dont know why but i know it was right!

:D

jacrispy

Super Active Member
@jacrispy of all the things that happend here this was the one that made me feel like we can be a community. I dont follow causes...i did have 2 foster kids until i figured they were 35 and should get a damned job.

But this ...i have no idea why...it meant a lot.

I was glad to be part of it and would have donated the whole ball without seeds..

I have been blessed with sense (Beaten into me by mom :D)
and luck....gut feels are reals and you have to act on them.

this was one of those things...dont know why but i know it was right!

:D
Thanks man you were a big help !!
Maybe that's why customs let us slide on that last one.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Until You are off papers I would be very ..... conservative on what I would put on social Media and what People who are in Your Daily life know of Your activities as well as future plans. Fucking Spooks the "authorities " have at their disposal are good at what they do and they will do everything in their power to get a Guy to fuck up His terms , Prosecutors don't like settling , they like victories they can turn into cash and promotions. Don't be a notch in any of the cunts belts .