Jacks 321

I ran a bag of it H and I think I ultimately would give it a B+ rating and would have no problem with using it again.

Mixing can be tricky if you mix it too concentrated as it will not play nice with the Calcium and Epsom and gypsum/drywall will fallout of your mixed nutes but I don't really think that would ever make a shit for you because you don't run any stones on your hybrid system and just use a water pump hooked to pvc T with big wholes drilled in it to oxygenate your res. Which is brilliant BTW 👍

As far as how long it lasts in a res I run Southern AG fungicide with my nutes and never change my res unless something goes sideways so 8> weeks.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I ran a bag of it H and I think I ultimately would give it a B+ rating and would have no problem with using it again.

Mixing can be tricky if you mix it too concentrated as it will not play nice with the Calcium and Epsom and gypsum/drywall will fallout of your mixed nutes but I don't really think that would ever make a shit for you because you don't run any stones on your hybrid system and just use a water pump hooked to pvc T with big wholes drilled in it to oxygenate your res. Which is brilliant BTW 👍

As far as how long it lasts in a res I run Southern AG fungicide with my nutes and never change my res unless something goes sideways so 8> weeks.
Yeah all I need is 2 weeks

As far as mixing it goes you could probably just fill one of your 50 gal barrels with RO, drop in one of your water pumps with the T, the add 150 grams of Jack's and then just let it mix for a couple hours. Then add 100 grams of cal and let that mix for like 15 min then do the same for your 50 grams of Epsom and you should end up right around 800ppm.

I just keep mine in1/2 gal jars and use them where I need them. Here is what 42 grams of Jack's looks like mixed for about a min.
Jacks.jpg
Jacks Mixed.jpg321.jpg

Last edited:
I thought u was supposed to add the epson in second with the A
You could totally do it that way to H(either works) the reason I do them in that order is because my cal are tiny little balls and they seem to take a bit longer to dissolve than the epsom.salt does.

If you really want to go HAM you could mix a 50 gal barrel for all three Jack's, Cal, Epsom, and just mix overnight and there will be no doubt they are fully dissolved and then dump them all into 150 gal master tank.

Last edited:

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
You could totally do it that way to H(either works) the reason I do them in that order is because my cal are tiny little balls and they seem to take a bit longer to dissolve than the epsom.salt does.

If you really want to go HAM you could mix a 50 gal barrel for all three Jack's, Cal, Epsom, and just mix overnight and there will be no doubt they are fully dissolved and then dump them all into 150 master tank.
they make electric motors with a 4 ft shaft( have 2stainless fan blades on them) ,that are used at the water plant to stir chems in barrels.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I thought u was supposed to add the epson in second with the A
That's the way I was taught to use Jacks 321 mix. I mix 5 gal concentrate in a gal jug.
Part A and epsom salt, dissolve completely, then add Calcium Nitrate.
Green,genes Garden has worked with it a long time. He might work for Jacks in Research Dept.
He keeps updated on Jacks and recently put out a couple vids about how they are tweaking the nutrient ratios in the blends a little closer for cannabis.
If you are switching to Jacks, check his channel out.
There's good info in his vids.
Jack's New Part A: 0-12-26 - YouTube

That's the way I was taught to use Jacks 321 mix. I mix 5 gal concentrate in a gal jug.
Part A and epsom salt, dissolve completely, then add Calcium Nitrate.
Green,genes Garden has worked with it a long time. He might work for Jacks in Research Dept.
He keeps updated on Jacks and recently put out a couple vids about how they are tweaking the nutrient ratios in the blends a little closer for cannabis.
If you are switching to Jacks, check his channel out.
There's good info in his vids.
Jack's New Part A: 0-12-26 - YouTube
GGG is probably the best YouTuber I have ever watched on the breakdown on Jack's .He has a few good videos out there on it and really gets into the skullduggery of breaking down all the individual components and how to tweak them. He grows some badass weed to,

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
GGG is probably the best YouTuber I have ever watched on the breakdown on Jack's .He has a few good videos out there on it and really gets into the skullduggery of breaking down all the individual components and how to tweak them. He grows some badass weed to,
He is good with LED lighting too. I learned from him and growmau5
about 7 years ago and I've built all my lighting systems from scratch with all the bells and whistles.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
He is good with LED lighting too. I learned from him and growmau5
about 7 years ago and I've built all my lighting systems from scratch with all the bells and whistles.
holding out on us are you ? with the lighting!
they make electric motors with a 4 ft shaft( have 2stainless fan blades on them) ,that are used at the water plant to stir chems in barrels.
these electric motors,( the shaft could be shortened to fit most any container) are about the size of the blower motor in a car ac system