I've been promoted to F**k you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby_Resigliano

Violence. Speed. Momentum.
Jesus christ I saw the thread earlier today but I never clicked on it. Of all the days I had actual work to do it had to be today lol.

He's right. I pmed him to talk shit. He engaged with me or at least tried. Lots of stupid memes. I got bored pretty fast I felt it was only right to keep retorting to any bullshit. He even tried to brag about getting a blowjob and having sex. while he continued to pseudo friend me. The mental capacity of a 15 year old boy. No one wants to hear our shit so I took it private. Then that whiny lil cunt makes a post on my log about it. The cuck in this guy is unbelievable.

He definitely has a hard on for BK. He wouldn't stop talking about BK this and that. Of course he was fantasizing about the both of us but that's just his gay nature. Cant blame him for that but shit man BK lives in that boys head lol.

bk-og

Moose cocks, or bust
Jesus christ I saw the thread earlier today but I never clicked on it. Of all the days I had actual work to do it had to be today lol.

He's right. I pmed him to talk shit. He engaged with me or at least tried. Lots of stupid memes. I got bored pretty fast I felt it was only right to keep retorting to any bullshit. He even tried to brag about getting a blowjob and having sex. while he continued to pseudo friend me. The mental capacity of a 15 year old boy. No one wants to hear our shit so I took it private. Then that whiny lil cunt makes a post on my log about it. The cuck in this guy is unbelievable.

He definitely has a hard on for BK. He wouldn't stop talking about BK this and that. Of course he was fantasizing about the both of us but that's just his gay nature. Cant blame him for that but shit man BK lives in that boys head lol.
Hahaha. Dudes fucking obsessed with me. Guaranteed he’s jerked off to my screen name more than once.

When's the last time you got either? That's why you're jealous of me.

Kinda like not a single person believes one of a million stories that you tell daily? Yuh bruh
Not surprised. I do have some unbelievable stories, but I don't care I feel anyone believes anything I say. When people actually get to know me they realize, but it's hard for losers to grasp the fact that some of us are more blessed.

You seem to deflect everytime I mention ladies, hmmmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.