I've been promoted to F**k you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Took ya long enough to figure that one out. I've got a friend interested in joining.

View attachment 106665
Socks get smacked the fuk out here man. These mods love to smack socks with the hammer.
Good for you big guy. You feel like a big man now. Congrats.

I don't give a fuck what you losers think. You have to earn my respect douchebag.

I will be banned soon, but that's OK with me. You guys can circle jerk each other off.
Your already banned. Was hoping you would take this opportunity to reflect on your stupidity.

T6qP7v6.png

Wattzzup

If you ever come to CO you can hit me up and we'll see who's the snowflake, lol.
We’ve been through this before. The only thing you’re going to beat is your meat. Why does everything have to be a fight?

The owner of the site has made it clear he no longer wants you here. You claim to be so patriotic. It’s your political duty to respect his right as an American. Do you not respect his right as an American?

We’ve been through this before. The only thing you’re going to beat is your meat. Why does everything have to be a fight?

The owner of the site has made it clear he no longer wants you here. You claim to be so patriotic. It’s your political duty to respect his right as an American. Do you not respect his right as an American?
You're a fucking Canadian man, WTF are you talking about. You know nothing about America jackass.

Wattzzup

I guess STL is Canada. I will let google maps know. :cool:

As I’ve told you many times in politics on RIU. I think Canadians debating American politics is a joke.

Wattzzup

Yes it's you and the other bk ball lickers. Or as I call them BK and his Butt Plugs. Which plug are you?
So this guy is banning you because bk and his butt plugs want you gone? You think we’re all conspiring?

Bro you really need to stop smoking that organic shit. I didn’t want to say anything before but that bud rot you getting from all those yellow leaves are messing up your brain.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.