It's Nature's Way

D

Deleted member 60

We all love growing the plant....but many of us also love growing other types of flowers/veggies/cacti/etc.etc.etc. as well.

This thread is to share pictures >you< took in your garden/favorite outdoor space/and of nature at her finest. If you snapped a good shot, please share.
(stock photos get sent to The Kitchen Sink for abuse and personal ridicule )🤬

Goats

Kush Lover
oh boys i should have some content for this thread this summer. gonna get a raised bed and some big pots going.

going to do a classic 1:1:1 worm castings: peat:aeration ammended with an organic all-purpose and likely given a weekly tea.

going to be doing tomatoes, pickling cucumbers, strawberries and dill for sure. still deciding on what else. maybe some green beans.

what soil recipes are people using for their veg gardens?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 60

My raised beds are spoiled @Goats ....they usually get the leftover soil from the previous year's outdoor plantings. This year I'm gonna try to reuse/re-amend last year's soil. Really wanting to start making a OF-type mix of my own but just haven't had the time. One of these days....one of these days.

We do a mix of raised beds and in ground plantings

Attachments

Streetpro09

Tester
These are from last year. Hoping to get a small garden in this year. The yellow finches loved the sun flowers. Was fun watching them!

There's some of the wildlife we see around the yard almost daily.

Then some from around the yard last fall.

Attachments

Goats

Kush Lover
My raised beds are spoiled @Goats ....they usually get the leftover soil from the previous year's outdoor plantings. This year I'm gonna try to reuse/re-amend last year's soil. Really wanting to start making a OF-type mix of my own but just haven't had the time. One of these days....one of these days.

We do a mix of raised beds and in ground plantings
looks amazing!

Streetpro09

Tester
It's pretty there.
I also live on the edge of a forest.

Denali

This is our high noon sun in January.
Thanks for the compliment! We're not on the river but right on the edge of the river valley. Can get a peak at the river when the leaves are off but you have to be standing in the right spot and know what you're looking for.
That's beautiful country up there! Would love to get up there with the wife some day to take it all in ourselves. She talks about moving up there at times. Just dont know if she's serious or just looking to get away. Lol

Dope Heffalump

Tip burner
Thanks for the compliment! We're not on the river but right on the edge of the river valley. Can get a peak at the river when the leaves are off but you have to be standing in the right spot and know what you're looking for.
That's beautiful country up there! Would love to get up there with the wife some day to take it all in ourselves. She talks about moving up there at times. Just dont know if she's serious or just looking to get away. Lol
It's an amazing place, but I'm ready to move someplace warmer. :p