Issues , we all got em

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
The texture of those leaves looks more like an over watering issue than N tox to me. N tox usually causes the leaves to be much darker green with a more stiff and waxy look to them.
Yeah I was looking for that shiny look you describe. My watering rate has been every 4-5 days . We are in winter though where I am so evaporation would be reduced at present

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
Holy Grail is a heavy feeder that doesn't like high humidity. I think @TreeFarmerCharlie is right. Make sure you let her dry out real good and she will perk right up and have some explosive growth in the weeks to come. The holy grail I grew out loved the Cal Mag, So watch for signs
I’ll do that . There is a lot of moisture in the air where I live at present so you may be correct 👍

Stoned Cold Bulldog

my issue is i've chopped my 1st five plants and it's all good. one more is getting closer and last one has started to flower. had two unknown teens from seeds i got from buds i was gifted.

so, here's my issue. i was going to give them that 600 hps light to veg them bigger. they were transplanted a week ago or so and i put them in the flower spot last night and then decided to just leave them there to sex them. i rather sex under 18/6 veg but don't have a lot of options or space. i veg in a small closet space with one shop light and 3 x 9w leds.

so, if one is a male i was going to hit the last female up on a few lower branches just for beans. no real chucker project, just want to see what might be created from them. i know the cross has never been done before though. chucks like that often produce unexpected cultivars though.

since the last female is already on her way i guess i'll just leave any baking beans until the plant dies/the beans start to fall off the tree ha.

biggest issue is i want to get some more started but not sure how much longer the pandemic will keep folks from inspecting my house. i would hate to trash good stuff.
option 1. start some and make two moms for prevent defense clone and flower after 2/3 weeks
option 2. choose something to run 12/12 which i have never done before
option 3. after sexing the two already put in 12/12 yesterday return a female to veg so i can clone and run them.

running a 600 hps vertical in the basement. no exhaust or filter needed with the strains i chopped. that could easily change with the other genetics.
basement ceiling height sucks maybe 6ft max. i do have a brand new gorilla shorty unused, new filter and exhaust fan etc.

so, does anyone exhaust out into the area the tent is in without issues. i figured scrubbed air is scrubbed air regardless. i don't have a way to exhaust outside in the basement. at least that i'm willing to do. i want to keep all appearances the same to do the shit with none ever thinking i'm growing.

if i put the tent upstairs in a bedroom heat is waiting approx ambient temps 80-90 deg's inside. which means an ac window unit is a must imho. i can exhaust out of a window then. but how would u set up the ac in the window and exhaust air out the same window ? or can i just exhaust inside the room and let the AC keep temps in control ? i don't want to spike my electricity use to make it seem suspicious. i don't pay the bill direct and never see it. all my utilities are paid with the rent.

yes, those are multiple issues smdh.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
my issue is i've chopped my 1st five plants and it's all good. one more is getting closer and last one has started to flower. had two unknown teens from seeds i got from buds i was gifted.

so, here's my issue. i was going to give them that 600 hps light to veg them bigger. they were transplanted a week ago or so and i put them in the flower spot last night and then decided to just leave them there to sex them. i rather sex under 18/6 veg but don't have a lot of options or space. i veg in a small closet space with one shop light and 3 x 9w leds.

so, if one is a male i was going to hit the last female up on a few lower branches just for beans. no real chucker project, just want to see what might be created from them. i know the cross has never been done before though. chucks like that often produce unexpected cultivars though.

since the last female is already on her way i guess i'll just leave any baking beans until the plant dies/the beans start to fall off the tree ha.

biggest issue is i want to get some more started but not sure how much longer the pandemic will keep folks from inspecting my house. i would hate to trash good stuff.
option 1. start some and make two moms for prevent defense clone and flower after 2/3 weeks
option 2. choose something to run 12/12 which i have never done before
option 3. after sexing the two already put in 12/12 yesterday return a female to veg so i can clone and run them.

running a 600 hps vertical in the basement. no exhaust or filter needed with the strains i chopped. that could easily change with the other genetics.
basement ceiling height sucks maybe 6ft max. i do have a brand new gorilla shorty unused, new filter and exhaust fan etc.

so, does anyone exhaust out into the area the tent is in without issues. i figured scrubbed air is scrubbed air regardless. i don't have a way to exhaust outside in the basement. at least that i'm willing to do. i want to keep all appearances the same to do the shit with none ever thinking i'm growing.

if i put the tent upstairs in a bedroom heat is waiting approx ambient temps 80-90 deg's inside. which means an ac window unit is a must imho. i can exhaust out of a window then. but how would u set up the ac in the window and exhaust air out the same window ? or can i just exhaust inside the room and let the AC keep temps in control ? i don't want to spike my electricity use to make it seem suspicious. i don't pay the bill direct and never see it. all my utilities are paid with the rent.

yes, those are multiple issues smdh.
Like I said ,we all got em