Issues , we all got em

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
dehuey in the room the tents are in. then run the fan inside the tents at a higher speed.

what type of fans are you running?
Yea I see alot of people put dehueys in a tent. Especially during flower sounds like a good way to mess things up. Mainly your filter setup if you dont get mold. If you balance the room you can be sure the tent will be near the same. The other way around... not so much

Yea I see alot of people put dehueys in a tent. Especially during flower sounds like a good way to mess things up. Mainly your filter setup if you dont get mold. If you balance the room you can be sure the tent will be near the same. The other way around... not so much
I have found I had a harder time raising my RH compared to lowering it...getting temps right for 4 grow areas all in 1 room was a major pita.

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
i dont have to run mine at the new spot. i actually run a humidifier in my drying tent to keep the humidity in check.

i never ran my dehuey inside my tent. i only ever had a problem with humidity when i didnt have enough circulation inside the tent and the lights went off. It would spike into the 80s and 90s all night.

(insert another ac infinity add here) ever since upgrading to the bigger fan ive never had humidity problems again. If your starting out air is high tho id deff try running it inside the room the tents are in. Then check the humidity inside the room. as long as its 60% or less you no the rooms good. Then check inside the tent. If your humidity is still to high Id try to up the air exchange. :)

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Temps...always temps...summer in the bloom room.

Tents are less effected but 6 x 10 feet gets hammerd with it. Dehuey basiaclly takes my nutes and puts then in the res.

Other than that i think...so much smoke for so little..with all that shit involved.

So lately i smoke bigger doobs....who gives a fuck...

I may be high...well it is perpetual after all

G

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
i dont have to run mine at the new spot. i actually run a humidifier in my drying tent to keep the humidity in check.

i never ran my dehuey inside my tent. i only ever had a problem with humidity when i didnt have enough circulation inside the tent and the lights went off. It would spike into the 80s and 90s all night.

(insert another ac infinity add here) ever since upgrading to the bigger fan ive never had humidity problems again. If your starting out air is high tho id deff try running it inside the room the tents are in. Then check the humidity inside the room. as long as its 60% or less you no the rooms good. Then check inside the tent. If your humidity is still to high Id try to up the air exchange. :)
Yea for drying I could see it. The real issue is when people put the humidifier in the tent. Exp9netially worse and was what I meant about destroying your filter etc.

Lights on at night always for me.

In winter the nights are coldest, lights help. In summer the afternoons are warmest - no lights helps.
Yea thats why I swap them out depending on the time of the year they run in. We have crazy weather though....90F one day and a foot of snow the next day. No 4 seaons....super hot and humid as shit or cold with snow.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Yea thats why I swap them out depending on the time of the year they run in. We have crazy weather though....90F one day and a foot of snow the next day. No 4 seaons....super hot and humid as shit or cold with snow.
Regardless, no matter if it's hot or cold lights on at night helps beat the extremes that each brings.

I go from 6pm to 6am for the 12/12, then let it stay on until noon for the 18/6.

Regardless, no matter if it's hot or cold lights on at night helps beat the extremes that each brings.

I go from 6pm to 6am for the 12/12, then let it stay on until noon for the 18/6.
Yea makes sense. With all my rooms in 1 room, having all rooms vent too and from that same room too, my AC is the mastermind behind it. I remember last season I had to do it that way so it helped with my RH % of the room during the winter. I have found a way to tweak my room for certain outside temps to be able to have my inside temps where I need them to be. My AC runs 24/7 no matter what in there but sometimes it's just Fan mode instead of Cool.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb

That's how I typically do it too. Plus you can get most of the cycle out of peak hours if your electric company does that.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Ya it’s not a lot that gets in the tent through the screen vents but I’m still going to try to bud wash this run as well.
Depending on where I was I would build a intake box with a filter that feeds the 2 inlets into the tent. If o needed to make it more discreet I'd throw pantyhose over the vent inlets and that helps keep down on the foreign object in the tent. Even going shirtless too when interacting with the ladies.

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
After an opinion . This Holy Grail DNA genetics is looking a bit retarded . Looks like maybe Nitrogen Toxicity or that’s my guess . The other plants in the same organic soil mix seem fine ? A genetic flaw ? 9F4EE4AB-E994-402D-8627-998808967931.jpeg

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
After an opinion . This Holy Grail DNA genetics is looking a bit retarded . Looks like maybe Nitrogen Toxicity or that’s my guess . The other plants in the same organic soil mix seem fine ? A genetic flaw ? View attachment 67182
The texture of those leaves looks more like an over watering issue than N tox to me. N tox usually causes the leaves to be much darker green with a more stiff and waxy look to them.

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
After an opinion . This Holy Grail DNA genetics is looking a bit retarded . Looks like maybe Nitrogen Toxicity or that’s my guess . The other plants in the same organic soil mix seem fine ? A genetic flaw ?
Holy Grail is a heavy feeder that doesn't like high humidity. I think @TreeFarmerCharlie is right. Make sure you let her dry out real good and she will perk right up and have some explosive growth in the weeks to come. The holy grail I grew out loved the Cal Mag, So watch for signs