Is Weed Seeds USA legit?

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Is that a Fact?
If it wasn't, then people would be complaining about growing completely different phenotypes between seed batches of the same strains. They also list the crosses of their strains in the product description. I just think they are generic crosses and not worked from specific cuts from other breeders. I've grown their Northern Lights from multiple batches, and their Purple Haze from multiple batches, and all the plants from each strain lined up with what they were. None of my Northern Lights had that spearmint smell that HAF has mentioned, though. I was happy with both of those but I thought their OG Kush was garbage. Most of the hate they get are from people who have never even grown their seeds. They aren't the best but they also aren't scammers.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Most of the hate they get are from people who have never even grown their seeds.
If you ever spent time on their forum (my first one) you know that it's a pat on the back circlejerk, and if you grow something from a legit breeder (i.e. not their gear) you are berated endlessly.

I think when "oreoz" (or whatever) comes out they buy the first pack of bean they can find that has that as a component and start breeding. There is no way they get the legit cuts of the new-new over to Spain to make their beans when people in the US can't get it. I haven't looked at their site in years but I bet they have the Oreoz and Runtz and Deathstar and all the rest in fem and auto, Probably Chemdog too.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
@sandman83 I never dug sending out cash either. I had to get to a point in life where I had "extra cash" LOL. Once it hits the mailbox it's written off and lost - if I get anything in return then I trust that source. Humbolt CSI is the only one I would do that for now, and that is just for the vast quantities of free, legit gear I get with the purchase - all his - rather than getting a single flavor of the month freebie that requires you spend X amount.

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
ILGM has "free replacement, guaranteed germination" but mids.
SHN has legit breederds but questionable seed storage and a big mark-up.

SHN's initial draw was that they took a debit card before anyone else.
I haven't been for a minute, but SHN's draw [to me] was that they are sometimes a good place to bargain shop. Last year I picked up several 5 packs of Ganja Farmer and TH Seeds fems, and some killer Irie Genetics regs full packs for $29. I've ran through most of them with no issues.

This is Black Lemon Reserves made with Ganja Farmers' Lemon Sorbet x Freaks' reversed Blackberry Skittlez, grown by @Yerp.

Black Lemon Reserver by Yerp.jpeg

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I haven't been for a minute, but SHN's draw [to me] was that they are sometimes a good place to bargain shop.
Yup - they have legit breeders unlike the white label banks and James Bean is just a frontman for real breeders. If it germs you are good there. But a $100 pack elsewhare is gonna cost you $120 on average. That and the limits they put on a supposed "satisfaction guarantee" are a fucking joke. And their customer service bitch (I think it's his wife or daughter or something) is dumb as a rock and knows nothing about cannabis. She knows customer service damnit! She knows how to deal with the fucking customers!!! :ROFLMAO: (office space reference)

I got a 3-pack of fems from Solfire. First bean I pop is a straight up dude. No pistils, balls hanging.
I want to get this info to the breeder - and/or find out why he is selling regs as fems and ask if he knows what the actual dad was.
She offers me $10 for the bean and will not forward the e-mail to anyone that knows plants. Not even the owner, who has probably instructed her not to bother him so he can go be on podcasts with Adam Dunn.