Is this to good to be true?

Armdog

RDWC GROWER
that's a nice setup but I think for me having the flexibility of moving each light individually would help me
If expanding later you might regret it. But your choice. Have fun and let me know if you need any help.

TitoM

Super Active Member
If expanding later you might regret it. But your choice. Have fun and let me know if you need any help.
Y is that? I did notice that the heat sink is different the one you post it looks like it's better at dispersing Heat. I am going to upgrade next year so don't really want to regret anything I'll take ur advice thanks for helping me!

Armdog

RDWC GROWER
Y is that? I did notice that the heat sink is different the one you post it looks like it's better at dispersing Heat. I am going to upgrade next year so don't really want to regret anything I'll take ur advice thanks for helping me!
Always willing to help if I can. I wish I would have had some when I started using them. Trial and error. They are really bright so keep it 18 inches aways to avoid heat stress on your plants and low power in seedlings until they get used to them.