Introduced some kind of disease in my rdwc

And one last thing....are you using rockwool and do you give space between the rockwool and water in the res? We will figure this out but my guess.....high water temps with too much oxygen causing Pithium.

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
And one last thing....are you using rockwool and do you give space between the rockwool and water in the res? We will figure this out but my guess.....high water temps with too much oxygen causing Pithium.

Well the clones i did get were using rockwool cubes but it didnt matter if i was just placing the stems with roots hanging off into the hydroton. And i usually have a gap of about an inch to half inch and even played with having more distance to bottom of net pots.

As far as air i have one line going to each bucket with a 4 inch round stone in the bloom room they are i gal buckets. I use 2 inch stones in the 4 gal buckets with their own line

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
I would start using Mosquito Dunks for a few weeks. Super cheap and even easier to use....then work the ladder.
I used those dunks and didnt like em. Never dissolved and had to crush em up by hand. And they had stuff floating around all in the system.
I forgot what chemical it was but i mixed it up pretty strong then raised water level up to get in the net pots and it killed off all of em. I sprayed everywhere for the flies everyday for a week.
Hadnt seen one in weeks now flying around. They are smaller and slower than a house fly but much bigger than a gnat. About in between those 2 sizes of pests.

BTI aka Bacillus thuringiensis israelensis is the main ingredient in the dunks so just look for that instead.

Trichoderma is a beneficial bacteria used for pithium.