Inkognyto Genetics

zipz55

just a heads up,they restocked a few our their crosses that have been out of stock for a couple years

i got Irukandji and Banana Peel

seen a bunch of people rave about those 2,cant wait to pop them

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
You will love the banana peel I got a couple of packs as I had used all my 10 year old BP seeds. Easy to grow moderate stretch, open structure gooey as heck and easy to clone. Probably a couple picts in this thread. I picked up a couple of packs of that the Irukandji and some Santa Muerte

Always comes with freebies and a wad of seeds in each pack

zipz55

You will love the banana peel I got a couple of packs as I had used all my 10 year old BP seeds. Easy to grow moderate stretch, open structure gooey as heck and easy to clone. Probably a couple picts in this thread. I picked up a couple of packs of that the Irukandji and some Santa Muerte

Always comes with freebies and a wad of seeds in each pack
Santa Muerte was another one of the 4 or 5 others i was considering

i might double back and pick up a couple more packs,any recommendations?

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
I have not been dissatisfied by any of Inks. If you like blueberry blue frozen waves has given me large harvests of very nice nugs.
Just finished mighty dog and while not a huge plant the colas started at the bottom and went to the top sandwiched tightly together. I was worried about bud mold as the buds were so tight but no worries.

Don't forget he will probably be sending you a sealed pack of something so you might want to see what it is. Mine arrive today! BP getting wet later.

zipz55

I have not been dissatisfied by any of Inks. If you like blueberry blue frozen waves has given me large harvests of very nice nugs.
Just finished mighty dog and while not a huge plant the colas started at the bottom and went to the top sandwiched tightly together. I was worried about bud mold as the buds were so tight but no worries.

Don't forget he will probably be sending you a sealed pack of something so you might want to see what it is. Mine arrive today! BP getting wet later.
yeah I’ll probably wait

im leaning towards Santa Muerte and Funk N Skunk Kush but the Blue Frozen Waves,Blueberry OG,and Lemon Diesel Dog sound good too

Last edited:

zipz55

looks like their 420 sale started a couple days,its 20% off

a few of the strains i had my eye on sold out already like Shangri-la,Blue Frozen Waves,and CookiePuss

now im kinda mad i didnt put my 2nd order in a few days ago

ended up just getting Blueberry OG and Lemon Diesel Dog

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
Here is a couple of quick shots of Cookie Puss which Ink had on website for a few weeks looks sold out now. Throws some ball bat looking colas easy to grow just some ferments and water plus living soil and she has thrived and no intersex issues more in about 10 or 12 days but she just looked so good had to throw a couple of shots up. cookie puss.jpg.

cookie puss 1.jpg

Stoned Cold Bulldog

well, it's official = FINALLY SOME INK''S gear in the vault that i don't have to guess came from him.
Santa Muerte and it' sedative qualities should make me happy it's bed time.

grabbed his new flavor cause it made sinse = i have sour bubble beans both repros and direct from BOG too.
The White x Sour Bubble BX3 f3 i also now have access to the white clone but it's expensive for my fixed income, but it's legit. will save to make it happen. not unless krome's white wants to find me here if a comrade has her.

i like the funk n skunk because of urkle and a couple others too.

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
Kings OG which is ghost OG X legend lemon larry is a new regs strain from inky and new for us. Large plant large harvest great plant. Numerous large fist sized buds make up the top of the plant and golf ball sized all the way to the soil. A bit over 9 weeks nice lavender fade lots of frost just a great plant. All she wanted was nuits and light and was care free. Well certainly grow again.

king OG.jpg

king OG 1.jpg

king OG 2.jpg

one with lights on show lots of tops
king OG 3.jpg