Inkognyto Genetics

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
Whoo hooo these guys used to be called Illuminati and I found some banana peel of theirs in the vault one of my favorites and thought I need some east coast chem strains for a change and just received these from Inky $70 bucks a pack for 12 fems plus a free pack pretty good.

Will post as they progress

20190925_120928.jpg

mjw42

Read lots of good stuff about these folks. They've been around for a minute (y). Those Tootsie Roll beans from CGC were probably fakes. That CG Collective seeds place where I got them is a scam. I've never had one seed pop from that clown. Lots of wasted $$ and time.

quiescent

Super Active Member
I got some irukandji earlier this year. It seemed like the most interesting thing, effects-wise they had.

Just saw they put up deathstar crossed to the same parent. Gonna have to hit him up again. Could be a real industrial monster, checkin all the boxes.

Will agree that they are definitely very fast in getting the beans out.

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
I got some irukandji earlier this year. It seemed like the most interesting thing, effects-wise they had.

Just saw they put up deathstar crossed to the same parent. Gonna have to hit him up again. Could be a real industrial monster, checkin all the boxes.

Will agree that they are definitely very fast in getting the beans out.
yeah I could not pass up the old stinker which is death star. I just found about 5 packs of old stuff of theirs in hte vault I am stoked. Found some Chemdog 104 and chemdog 3. Good old east coast chem

I saw these guys and even though I got some seeds that were recommended and am happy with them, 3 of the Inkognyto really intrigued me, Giggity, Old Stinker and Redline. Please if you decide to run the Old Stinkers, you have to share! It came in a week with a full pack of feminized seeds as a bonus, Funk N Skunk Kush, which sounded really cool, too.

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
Well we are cutting our Banana Peel, (Banana OG (Laffy Taffy cut X pestilence ) this was one of my favs years ago and I found a few seeds and glad I did. Plant is med to large with stout self supporting branches and decent spacing on buds which are dense and smell of the name exactly ripe banana peels. Dried some early and the smell transfers to the taste and like someone said about another strain it is almost mouth coating.

I was told they are making some more this winter and I will get in line if so.

banana peel.jpg

banana peel 2.jpg

banana peel 1.jpg

banana peel 3.jpg

Wow she was a beaut. Still have strawberry Chemdog by these guys about 2 weeks out plus old stinker and redline

Stoned Cold Bulldog

YEAH I'LL EVENTUALLY GET Inked up. if there were 4 of him; so 1 to chill and the other 3 to deal with the cannabis i think ink would take over the game in 5 yrs. nobody had a strain list like him and that was 7/8 yrs ago.
i want to pull the trigger but got to save for a lawn mower so that can free up cash in the grass cutting season. 80$ a mth hurts frfr. his gear is definitely on my second hit list. he's also someone i don't need to investigate.

hell ink, inspecta, bro's grimm, jd short, katsu, next generation, and e$COBAR ALL MAKING THINGS feel like old times, San and sinister are forging some good gear as well. i think a couple more dudes might make a come back too.

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
Here is our latest grow by Inkognyto genetics, Strawberry Chemdog. Nice easy to grow plant no muss no fuss, medium to large frame on sturdy no need to stake stalks has large tight buds from top to bottom. Buds look like sprinkled with diamond dust the way they sparkle and even bottom buds sparkle. Great bag appeal buds with a great fade.

I forgot to comment on smells and while not my forte you could smell the strawberry but the chem funk dirty socks was just reeking.

Picts
strawberry chemdog.jpg

strawberry chemdog 1.jpg
Even the smaller side buds are frosted shut
strawberry chemdog 4.jpg

Blue Frozen Waves which is Pre2k DJS Blueberry sativa/88 G13/HP x Pestilence fixing to hit the big girls tent this week.

Last edited:

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
those are some donkeys there frosty devils. Super well done.
I like growing Inky's stuff it is old school but you know it is well tested. I have some chem 3 and chem 33 fems, some matriarch, and some santa muerte that I need to dig out from awhile back. The banana peel I just finished was the bomb. I have some regs that I seldom grow of his ghost og crossed to chem3x SSH

I emailed about some new stuff I have seen some picts of and he said this spring will be some new crosses

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
Blue Frozen Waves which is Pre2k DJS Blueberry sativa/88 G13/HP x Pestilence . She was a very nice plant, not huge budded plant but all quite dense and the terps are the real star. Will grow again and sure will have larger buds with more heat.
Smell wise she is extremely loud and shouts blue berry with a medicinal smell coming in at the very end but mainly just super strong blue berry terps the most blueberry smell I have grown. Leaves were a great looking lavender blue color. Over all a great plant with no problems.

Picts
blue frozen wave.jpg

blue frozen wave 1.jpg

blue frozen wave 2.jpg

blue frozen wave 3.jpg

I see they have 4 packs for 200 bucks this weekend plus a pack of freebies.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Enterprise
$55 - 10 regular seeds
The Enterprise

We took the Legend OG(Tom Hill's cut) and crossed her to our Chemdog #3/Super Silver Haze male. We created this male using the infamous Chemdog #3 clone and crossed her to a short flowering incredible Super Silver Haze male we named Mr. Plow. We received the SSH seeds directly from Shantibaba many years ago on the forums.

Flowers in 63+ days

I got a pack of these. Sounds like a tasty sativa leaner.

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
Enterprise
$55 - 10 regular seeds
The Enterprise

We took the Legend OG(Tom Hill's cut) and crossed her to our Chemdog #3/Super Silver Haze male. We created this male using the infamous Chemdog #3 clone and crossed her to a short flowering incredible Super Silver Haze male we named Mr. Plow. We received the SSH seeds directly from Shantibaba many years ago on the forums.

Flowers in 63+ days

I got a pack of these. Sounds like a tasty sativa leaner.
I have little peach going along with another banana peel. The lil peach has the same legend cut the enterprise has. Just good old school OG from inky. I think I am going to have to try the candied lemon