Info needed

Baron

Really Active Member
Here is my 1st experiment with this new undertaking. 1 is crackdead 12(green crack x headband) from Hazeman. Other 3 are - in front is fisheye og( star pupil x salmon river og) from Mass Medical, in back is blueberries and oranges ( blueberry hash plant x bag of oranges) from Useful seeds. All are 19 day since flip. Just thought I would show what everyone is helping me with.

Attachments

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Here is my 1st experiment with this new undertaking. 1 is crackdead 12(green crack x headband) from Hazeman. Other 3 are - in front is fisheye og( star pupil x salmon river og) from Mass Medical, in back is blueberries and oranges ( blueberry hash plant x bag of oranges) from Useful seeds. All are 19 day since flip. Just thought I would show what everyone is helping me with.
They look like happy girls to me. I am not a soil grower but i bet that soil you have has plenty of nutrients in it already. So be careful adding much chow to your irrigations. @Baron you can ask any administrator to change the name under your avatar. Looks like Jesse is helping . He is a great soil grower and always happy to help.

Baron

Really Active Member
They look like happy girls to me. I am not a soil grower but i bet that soil you have has plenty of nutrients in it already. So be careful adding much chow to your irrigations. @Baron you can ask any administrator to change the name under your avatar. Looks like Jesse is helping . He is a great soil grower and always happy to help.
Thanks, I hope they stay happy. No irrigation,just water from my rain buclet. Every other watering they get my home made organic tea at half the rate I use on my tomatoes and blackberries, something I learned from my grandpa before any ever heard of organic growing, I have tweaked it a little over the years.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Thanks, I hope they stay happy. No irrigation,just water from my rain buclet. Every other watering they get my home made organic tea at half the rate I use on my tomatoes and blackberries, something I learned from my grandpa before any ever heard of organic growing, I have tweaked it a little over the years.
I am sure you will do great with your grow . I see some of the very best looking plants grown with your methods . When you said it was your first grow i just assumed ( that sure gets me in a lot of trouble) That you might not know that about the soil and over feeding. So many new growers get there selfs in so much trouble with overfeeding. I just wanted to warn you. about that. Looking forward to watching your grow.

Baron

Really Active Member
I am sure you will do great with your grow . I see some of the very best looking plants grown with your methods . When you said it was your first grow i just assumed ( that sure gets me in a lot of trouble) That you might not know that about the soil and over feeding. So many new growers get there selfs in so much trouble with overfeeding. I just wanted to warn you. about that. Looking forward to watching your grow.
Thanks for the concern, I will take all the help I can get. My first grow with this crop,but I have been gardening most of my life and organically with my fruits and vegetables since the mid 80’s. With that said though, I will digest all the info I can get a hold of especially when it comes to these dang ole indoor weeds. I believe that the day you think you know everything is the day you officially become a DUMB-ASS !!! I have to admit though, I have burned up my share of veggies with soil that was to hot and/ or to heavy of a feeding regimen!

Baron

Really Active Member
Thanks, I have been a little cautious and a little eager at the same time if that makes any sense to you. It’s hard not to get obsessed with this new toy, I get anxious watching and waiting, it’s like chasing a pretty girl that is making you wait and wait to get nake.

Baron

Really Active Member
ma not the best thread to ask, when I was a yo man ( early 80’s ) we use to get buds that we called Christmas 🎄 it was all of 60-70 oz it was light green & looked and smelled just like Christmas. We would climb the fire tower, smoke, throw paper airplanes, and just sit and laugh. We knew a girl that was getting her PhD working in the lab that was growing the only legal crop in the country. I would love to find seeds that can take me back to those days. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions, please share the knowledge 🙏

Baron

Really Active Member
My blueberries and oranges that I had the trouble with the funk leaves, now her leaves are white on the very tip, not the big fan leaves but the bigger leaves around the flowers. Couldn’t get a good picture of it, had to turn off re lights to even be sure of what I was looking at. Any ideas?

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
ma not the best thread to ask, when I was a yo man ( early 80’s ) we use to get buds that we called Christmas 🎄 it was all of 60-70 oz it was light green & looked and smelled just like Christmas. We would climb the fire tower, smoke, throw paper airplanes, and just sit and laugh. We knew a girl that was getting her PhD working in the lab that was growing the only legal crop in the country. I would love to find seeds that can take me back to those days. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions, please share the knowledge 🙏
I know exactly what you are talking about. I was just asking @Jesselikes2Grow about he pine terpenes and his and a lot of others recommended the same strain. NDNGUY'S 1979 Christmas bud. I found a pack by asking around and i am sure you could do the same. The Breeder Useful might have some available if you contact him or just ask around on the forum

curious2garden

Really Active Member
I know exactly what you are talking about. I was just asking @Jesselikes2Grow about he pine terpenes and his and a lot of others recommended the same strain. NDNGUY'S 1979 Christmas bud. I found a pack by asking around and i am sure you could do the same. The Breeder Useful might have some available if you contact him or just ask around on the forum
Very nice! Now if I could just find that Michoacan from 1974 I'd be golden LOL

curious2garden

Really Active Member
Finally got a ph meter , it said my grow was 4.8. It’s a wonder that I haven’t had more problems. If everything survIves the adjustment period and gets back on track, should have some kind buds. Even as out of wack as it is, they already have shiny little crystals on them.
That's exactly how it looked for me. We won't ask how many WEEKS I spent staring at that LOL and feeding my plants the same thing LOL I'm glad you got it

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Comp

company, high times rated #1 three years in a row, looking at a true 90 watt flower light to add to my philzion 600 watt veg and bloom
Probably rated number 1 because they advertise a lot with them. My son had one of the G8's just a standard blurple light. Lighting has come so much farther than that technology and cheaper. Check out the qb boards and led strips you will be MUCH better off.